• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wilbur Ross (Commerce Sec) called Syria missile strikes "after dinner entertainment"

e_i

Wow.

Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross likened the U.S. attack on a Syrian airbase to "after-dinner entertainment" for those who were at Mar-a-Lago that week, according to a new report.

The way Ross describes it, on April 6, in the middle of President Trump's summit with Chinese President Xi Jinping, "just as dessert was being served, the president explained to Mr. Xi he had something he wanted to tell him, which was the launching of 59 missiles into Syria. It was in lieu of after-dinner entertainment."

Also, what the fuck?

After the audience at the Milken Institute Global Conference laughed, per Variety, Ross continued: "The thing was, it didn’t cost the president anything to have that entertainment."

Didn't cost him anything? WHAT?

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
As if one needed any more evidence that the administration is full of sociopaths and assholes.

Wait, you guys don't do that? Murder a lot of innocent people to entertain yourselves? Hmm.

Jesus I almost ran a rabbit over on the way home from work the other day, and holy shit I felt horrible for almost killing it.

These guys though. No fucks given

akira28

these people are unfit for office, and it might come to the point that people have to get mad enough to go act on that.

Top Bottom