• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wild Divine today, the game YOU CONTROL WITH YOUR MIND!

F

Folder

Unconfirmed Member
So we got our review copy of Wild Divine today, the game YOU CONTROL WITH YOUR MIND! Check it out! http://www.wilddivine.com/content/gamelargeshop.jpg
But the discs are fucked! Bah!
Anyway, we got to thinking… It comes with these little things that go on your fingers and measure, um, we don’t really know, some kind of stuff anyway. Wonder if Nintendo’s Revolution will have something similar? We made a dumb picture with a little cut-out card on top saying Nintendo Revolution on it and sent it to a friend at Ninty. “The funny thing is, that’s probably the most realistic mock-up we’ve seen to date,” he said. Of course, this is a throw away comment but it’s still kind of interesting.
Oh man, we are so gutted that our copy of Wild Divine, YOU CONTROL WITH YOUR MIND! didn’t work. New copy gets here soon though.

F

Folder

Unconfirmed Member
Um hello?
This is a game YOU CONTROL WITH YOUR MIND!
What more could you ask for?

F

Folder

Unconfirmed Member
xsarien said:
It runs on hype.
I think it actually runs on bored middle-age women with alternative lifestyles.
But you still get to CONTROL IT WITH YOUR MIND!
Which is rad.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
unfortunately at least half the forum wont meet the system requirements to play this game.

teiresias

I think Fresh Gear or something did a review of this game like a year ago. it had some hippie lady all like, "Welcome to . . . . Wild . . . Diviiiiiiiiiiine." :lol

It's supposed to teach you to control your bodies functions such as heart rate and temperature by measuring those things to control on-screen actions. Seemed pretty weird and nothing that probably couldn't be done with an infrared version of Eye-Toy if it were available (though they might need a finger clip to measure pulse or something).

jedimike

It's not worth getting excited over... there have been mind control games out since the early 90's. It's not going to revoltionize gaming.

bjork

I remember doing news for this on gamesarefun and thinking it was a cool concept.

This thread has more views than that newspiece got :(

FnordChan

mindlink.JPG

mindlink_image.jpg

mindlink.jpg

mind.gif

FnordChan

BuG

teiresias said:
What in the hell is the next to last bullet-point supposed to mean?

???
Typo? As in, it's meant to read, "Increases intent to purchase computer and game system"? Subliminal messaging? Wild Divine, the game TO CONTROL YOUR MIND/

jedimike said:
It's not worth getting excited over... there have been mind control games out since the early 90's. It's not going to revoltionize gaming.

Tried one of these about 5 years ago, at Hannover's CeBit: i got some kind of probe plugged on my finger and I was supposed to control an onscreen spaceship moving it left and right with only my mind. Leaved it ten minutes later, with only an headache as a result :lol

You wear things on your finger and control the game with your mind? This sounds a lot like those old 25-cent-a-pop machines where you stick your index finger into a hole, LEDs light up on a chart, and it spits out the appropriate fortune scroll... Still, I'm interested in impressions on this dealie-bob.

Drek

I've actually been rather interested in this for a while, but I'm not up for spending $160 to try it out. ;P

Top Bottom