• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wimbledon 2013 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Even odder, Djokovic's average groundstroke speed is above Del Potro's!

DelPo is playing great but I really think he should be coming forwards more.

I mean he pulled off a stunning winner in that last rally but he had an easy chance to come to the net just a couple of shots before. Seems so hesitant.

Wilbur

Banned
DelPo is playing great but I really think he should be coming forwards more.

I mean he pulled off a stunning winner in that last rally but he had an easy chance to come to the net just a couple of shots before. Seems so hesitant.

They were saying during the Ferrer match he's come to the net once during the whole tournament or something and then lost the point.

Might have just been that match, but I can understand why he's so hesitant to come forward when he's getting so much power so consistently from the baseline.

MiKeD

Banned
They were saying during the Ferrer match he's come to the net once during the whole tournament or something and then lost the point.

Might have just been that match, but I can understand why he's so hesitant to come forward when he's getting so much power so consistently from the baseline.

Serve and volley'd once.

MIMIC

Banned
Del Potro's BH > Djokovic's BH right now @_@

Also, how is del Potro supposed to be injured? That's all I've been hearing about. He looks fine.

Wilbur

Banned
I now have a mental image of J. Walter Weatherman as a ball boy with a spurting armstump yelling "AND THAT'S WHY YOU DON'T APPROACH THE NET".

:lol :lol :lol

Del Potro's hitting so consistently well. And I forget how fucking fast Djok is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom