• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wimbledon 2013 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
saw the first 3 sets of the djoko/delpo match. went to the gym after delpo lost the 3rd set. Not that I was giving up on him, but it wasn't looking good. When I leave, HOLY CRAP, we have a match, an awesome match at that, 5th set. I rush home to catch the last 3 games. Shame on DelPo losing... I really wanted him to win. It looks like he was just outta gas near the end. Played a banger of a match.

C'mon Jancowicz! Let Murray beat Murray!

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Murray W/E: 20-12
Janowicz W/E: 22-26

Remember that includes service winners (aces).

Bigfoot

saw the first 3 sets of the djoko/delpo match. went to the gym after delpo lost the 3rd set. Not that I was giving up on him, but it wasn't looking good. When I leave, HOLY CRAP, we have a match, an awesome match at that, 5th set. I rush home to catch the last 3 games. Shame on DelPo losing... I really wanted him to win. It looks like he was just outta gas near the end. Played a banger of a match.
Bad time to stop watching man! You really need to watch the 4th set tiebreak if you can find it later.

cdkee

Banned
Damn, that JJ death grunt. At least it actually sounds like a grunt of exertion, which ismore than we can say for the WTA.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I'd prefer less baseless judgements on players' character and play though. This isn't tennisforums.com

Bombs dropped. I completely agree, though. MTF is one of the worst places on the internet.

Gregorn

Tennis fans are the worst sport fans. Just read the last two pages.

I think it's just GAF, I checked 4chan and its a much better companion than this thread.

">eatin pak crips
>watchn wimblon
>starin out winda hot babes walkin past
10/10"

You guys just argue about salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom