• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wimbledon 2013 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
I PM'd you a link.

Murray is looking extremely tired early. The longer this goes the more it favors Djokovic.

i don't know what match you're watching, but djokovic is totally lethargic. murray looks like a duracell bunny in comparison. djokovic does have a habit of getting out of lulls, so it's not terminal yet.

Lmao. BBC showed a slow motion montage of 9-10 Murray shots, looking all heroic and victorious. And the single shot they showed of Djokovic was him slipping and falling.

Hindle

Banned
Andrew Castle on the BBC saying Murrey has won the first set in the last five matches but gone on to lose against Novak eventually.

It's like the guy wants to jinx him lol.

Smellycat

Hey guys, do you remember that point in the first set when the players were playing a long rally, and then one of the players hit a lob and it landed in, and then they kept on playing, then another lob was hit and smashed but the other player got it back, and then they kept on playing?

mclem

Lmao. BBC showed a slow motion montage of 9-10 Murray shots, looking all heroic and victorious. And the single shot they showed of Djokovic was him slipping and falling.
I suspect it's intended to show the general theme of the set in question. I suspect a set that Djokovic wins would look rather different.

Acorn

No cheering of double faults, either - clearly one gets a better class of crowd at the final.
/pimms

Cameron is there, the crowd would of been vetted for working class. Can't have a tory prime minister being booed at a sporting event now.

The BBC don't often get the chance to throw balance out the window and wear their bias on their sleeve. Its a bit silly if they're controlling the worldwide coverage, but I love having them share my interests as a Briton during sporting events, within reason

Acorn

The BBC don't often get the chance to throw balance out the window and wear their bias on their sleeve. Its a bit silly if they're controlling the worldwide coverage, but I love having them share my interests as a Briton during sporting events, within reason

Isn't so great during a world cup when you aren't english.

mclem

Cameron is there, the crowd would of been vetted for working class. Can't have a tory prime minister being booed at a sporting event now.
I remember some of the responses in the Olympic stadium... actually, the biggest boo I recall there was for Putin. It's a wonder Greenwich isn't a crater.

Acorn

I remember some of the responses in the Olympic stadium... actually, the biggest boo I recall there was for Putin. It's a wonder Greenwich isn't a crater.
Not surprised at Putin being booed. A shit load of Russians in London.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom