• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wimbledon 2013 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hige

Cameron is there, the crowd would of been vetted for working class. Can't have a tory prime minister being booed at a sporting event now.
xWYINqz.jpg

pulsemyne

Lucky ducks.

I wish 82°F were the hottest it ever got here. (And I don't even live in a particularly hot part of the U.S.)

The odd things is if we brits go abroad and it's in the 80's etc its fine. As soon as it does it in the UK it's unbearable. Must be something to do with how far north we are and the angle of the sun. We have had train tracks warp in the heat.

Keep in mind we get weather like this maybe 5 days a year.

Every other year.
I've only been in the UK in the winter. The weather in England was pretty gross (aside from one beautiful sunny day in London), but Scotland was great. There was a decent amount of snow up in the Highlands and it was beautiful.

I love Scotland, so go Murray.

Saty

This is rigged. No other way to explain this umpire and line-judges performance. Worse than in RG this year.

I've only been in the UK in the winter. The weather in England was pretty gross (aside from one beautiful sunny day in London), but Scotland was great. There was a decent amount of snow up in the Highlands and it was beautiful.

I love Scotland, so go Murray.

you must have gone some freak time to get better weather in scotland than england

This is rigged. No other way to explain this umpire and line-judges performance. Worse than in RG this year.

Lol, 'rigged'. He's also missed a shot by Djokovic that went out. It's more likely he's just fucking up.

Edit: Or it might've been a shot by Murray that was wrongly called out, I can't remember.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Go back to being the aggressive one, Murray...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom