• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
tumblr_mb4ssamUbP1r012yho1_250.jpg

Come on. You should know after you made that damn list.

By teacher, do you mean Sawako? Or somebody else?

And yeah, Mugi's comment about girl-on-girl action was pretty out of left field. I was like, "Wut?" Are you saying that Mugi's lesbian-ness is just thrown in there to placate the target audience? That's kinda lame.

Anime Mugi is nothing like manga Mugi.

Gundam AGE 11

And Flit x Yurin is blaaaaaaand. Like, it isn't Stella x Shinn bad, but it is soooo blaaaand. Poor Not-Frau-Bow, getting friendzoned like this.

Question: are women in Japan clingy or something? In anime there's always some dumb woman claiming she's gonna be left alone again while her man marches off to war. Like, GIRL, he don't wanna ditch you, but he has a war to fight, nowutmsayin'?

But Grodek is legit the only good character in the show, manipulating Flit like nobody's bidness, and the rest of the crew with him.

Any relationship with flit is bland , no matter the pairing..

and that's not a women in japan problem that's just the show being baldly written.

And yes groodek is an ok character.. but when you have a "ok" character in a sea of bad /horrible characters ..it's very hard

Ixion Saga DT ep 13

Holy fucking shit....Yu Kobayashi.

Dat voice the way she goes between high and low is glorious...

Syrinx

By all accounts, the yuri angle is played up much more in the manga. It's largely presented as nothing more than a weird by-product of her sheltered upbringing, though its barely referenced in the anime.

Kinda, though it's not really terribly exploitative. More like just a running joke for her character.

Okay, I think I get it. Thanks. Does this mean I shouldn't be expecting much in the way of that in future episodes?

Maedhros

SSY is getting better and better every episode since the
timeskip
huh? Just great stuff. Last one was really great.

Good thing this shitty season has many animes from the last to save it. Did you guys discovered something worth to watch yet? (Please, no Tamako-Market)

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Sakurasou 03:

Sorata, I definitely know where you're coming from bro. I've been there. Sometimes I feel I still am. That feeling of wanting to do something, find your calling, but have no idea where to start. Not knowing what question to ask, not knowing if what you're jumping into is really the path for you. Been there bro.

Also, Aoyama is like CCS's Touya. She works, like, everywhere.

NO MISAKI DON'T CRY!! ;_;

Kagami

Are you a big fan of Queen's Blade or something?
For his tastes, I think he would enjoy Qwaser far more.

I like Queen's Blade a lot but found what I watched of Qwaser to be pretty meh. (And seeing a few clips of Manyuu were enough for me to never watch that.)
But it's true the :sdburton level in Queen's Blade is not near the level of Qwaser. (Although far from zero.)

Speaking of which, I finished the rest of Queen's Blade Season 2 - "The Evil Eye," and other than
that completely unnecessary ass-pull at the end with Leina's sudden ability to mimic other people's moves that overshadowed the actual foreshadowing about her sword
, it was pretty good. I think some aspects of how they presented Leina's role could have been handled better, but the basic concept of
Season 1 - Leina Grinds Skill Points, Season 2 - Leina Beats Everyone With One Maxed-Out Move
made sense. Music and voice acting were as good as always, art was solid and consistent (on the BDs, anyway), and I was happy they kept the nude fighting going all the the way to the end rather than going all normal on me and avoiding it during the the climactic final battle.

Maedhros

Now I remember the sentiment that I have when I watch Magi anime adaptation... it's the same I have when I've saw the adaptations they made for Negima (it was my favourite manga before the trainwreck that was everything after Rakan's fight).

Now I'm 100% sure we'll NEVER get something great from it (in anime format).

Only me, Your Highness. Only me.

I usually only read post titles, they contain a density of information that simply can not be achieved by the presposterous vastness of a multiple line textbox.
Also they are helpful of keeping count of what you have written and what you have dreamed, a clear and automatically bolded line between reality and that other thing.

Post titles alongside with twitter feeds will be the building blocks of the great internet novel of our century, written by tenthousand users and a hundred thousand cats.

I've been told that Gundam AGE only gets worse post Flit.

I hope that's a terrible lie.

i hate gundam age so i'll say it now for your safety ..this is a lie after "flit" it doesn't become worse ..... but it doesn't get any better.. you will have some episode that are better than others but it'll be only a fluke as the episode afterwards will make you sink into a pond of anger and despair if you enjoy gundam related stuff

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Cuticle Detective Inaba
Couldn't make past two minutes.
Ishida & Asakura
I wish this was more than two minutes. Good OP too I guess.

i hate gundam age so i'll say it now for your safety ..this is a lie after "flit" it doesn't become worse ..... but it doesn't get any better.. you will have some episode that are better than others but it'll be only a fluke as the episode afterwards will make you sink into a pond of anger and despair if you enjoy gundam related stuff

I dunno...the Kio arc to the end is truly reprehensible. Agreed with the anger and despair part though.

I dunno...the Kio arc to the end is truly reprehensible. Agreed with the anger and despair part though.

the kio parts only hurts because you know at this point that salvaging "this" story is impossible ... in flit part , there are still plenty of things that they could have done to improve and the very bad plot decisions hasn't been done ( yet ) and asemu part is the better part of the 3 ...... so there is "something" ... a hope any viewer will have.

Yes the MC in the 3rd part is horrible ...but so was flit . If you look at the first and 3rd part there are similar in a way that they are both extremly bad .. the only difference is that in part 3 you know that they can't correct/change things to make the story not being trash...

Oreshura 1

Poor guy, he just wanna deny being in a harem anime.

Panties will lead to WW3 though.

Anyhow enjoy the art style, it's kinda boring though. will watch some more to see if it keeps me interest.

The art is pretty cute though! And that skirt gif.

Hopefully we get a good kanna moment.

the kio parts only hurts because you know at this point that salvaging "this" story is impossible ... in flit part , there are still plenty of things that they could have done to improve and the very bad plot decisions hasn't been done ( yet ) and asemu part is the better part of the 3 ...... so there is "something" ... a hope any viewer will have.

Yes the MC in the 3rd part is horrible ...but so was flit . If you look at the first and 3rd part there are similar in a way that they are both extremly bad .. the only difference is that in part 3 you know that they can't correct/change things to make the story not being trash...

Yeah, regardless of anything, by the end it just becomes a hatewatch :(.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Sakurasou 04:

KIMONO!! MY ONLY WEAKNESS!! Shiina! You've risen in the ranks instantaneously!! O_O

*hugs Shiina* Hang in there, you'll get in next time.

And wow at her manga. Talk about a role reversal! XD

.... o_o I think my hnnnng factor just reacted. Yep, that's definitely a reaction.

*hugs Shiina again*

Defuser

Sakurasou 04:

KIMONO!! MY ONLY WEAKNESS!! Shiina! You've risen in the ranks instantaneously!! O_O

*hugs Shiina* Hang in there, you'll get in next time.

And wow at her manga. Talk about a role reversal! XD

.... o_o I think my hnnnng factor just reacted. Yep, that's definitely a reaction.

*hugs Shiina again*

The real best girl comes in after ep 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom