• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narag

0PcHe.jpg

lmao

Go_Ly_Dow

We did it!! This community finally reached the promised land ;_;

This is why you never give up and always BELIEVE. Just like Kariya and Versus ;_;

We must now aim for the heavens of OT5 in 2013.

Also I'm still shocked how I'm next to Sony Pony on the wall of shame! Such an honour :D

its not even the worst of the season
its the most undeservedly popular show for sure

People were saying the same thing about K-On and now it's universally recognized as one of the top five animes of all time.

You're petty hate for SAO is nothing but a footnote in the history of humanity's recognition of its superiority. You must be burning with jealousy right now knowing that your top anime of this fall probably won't see another season. I hear people live for that NTR-effect these days: Just watch SAO, pretend it’s bad and it'll be just as fun as watching that slop you call entertainment.

I'm sorry :(

Go_Ly_Dow

I'm still shocked how we overpowered old man duckroll :eek:

Hito must have left his spirit in OT3 to help us, kinda of like Kayaba in SAO!

Also did Chitanda penguin suit make any of the 'best of 2012' posts? If not then for shame.

UberTag

<takes notes>

Anime fans on GAF are either based in Japan or are wide awake at ludicrous hours of the morning so as to kick off a new OT in grand style at 5:00am Eastern / 2:00am Pacific on a Sunday.

This is also the time of day where NSFW promotional bathing pictures from yande.re are circulated.

Good to know.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
<takes notes>

Anime fans on GAF are either based in Japan or are wide awake at ludicrous hours of the morning so as to kick off a new OT in grand style at 5:00am Eastern / 2:00am Pacific on a Sunday.

This is also the time of day where NSFW promotional bathing pictures from yande.re are circulated.

Good to know.

NEET lyfe

Jex

<takes notes>

You know, there's a world of time zones out there!

<takes notes>

Good to know.
The thought of getting to OT4, I just couldn't fall asleep!

... Yeah, I should probably get to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom