• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Instro

That depends on how treaty negotiations go in the next 2 days.

LIO0I.jpg

jgminto

Sword Art Online Episode 12
I think I'm done. I'll keep it short, I'm sure you're all sick of hearing about this series. This episode really highlighted the problems I have with this show. Everyone is just too perfect. Kirito and Asuna have instant perfect relationship, Yui instantly becomes their "daughter", creating a perfect bond between them and I get instantly turned off the show and perfectly frustrated that I wasted my time with it. When everything is perfect it's just not interesting.

My man, Grim Reaper described this episode(and series) best:

xs4aW.jpg

I know that feel, bro, I know that feel...

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Just woke up and I see you reached the goal of OT4. I have no idea whether to congratulate you or feel shame.

Articalys

I've determined that I no longer have the time to do the Anime of the Year voting thread. Anyone else who wants to make one is free to do so.

wonzo

Banned
Gyrozetter 11

ibfaXBBQrIdQEo.gif

a depressingly awesome dance for a depressingly awesome episode of the depressingly awesome gyrozetter

/XX/

This thread will be the future testament of a mostly impressive feat! Good job, people!

The next question should be how many will reach a 100 posts threshold and subsequent 'Wall of Shame' status by the time to close this...

Theonik

This thread will be the future testament of a mostly impressive feat! Good job, people!

The next question should be how many will reach a 100 posts threshold and subsequent 'Wall of Shame' status by the time to close this...
Only the finest.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I still putting forward my 10 page bet.

Is it too late to join the x of the year conversation as I was asleep at the time? I'd also like to point out to cajun that sleep isn't for the rich. Please don't spread fallacies that may cause people to stop buying me drinks at the bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom