• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -5| This is stupid, kayos90 sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbug617

Banned
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo 16

The best part of the show for me is when
the little sister is there to run interference on both girls. The back and forth is very well done by all parties.
Other than that we get a lot of setup for
Nanami and Sorata. I think it's time for her to lose.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo 16

The best part of the show for me is when
the little sister is there to run interference on both girls. The back and forth is very well done by all parties.
Other than that we get a lot of setup for
Nanami and Sorata. I think it's time for her to lose.

I really enjoy Mashiro's presence in the show. From the beginning I've liked how she acts and how she develops throughout the course of the series. On the other hand, Nanami is annoying.

wonzo

Banned
Musashi Gundoh TV 11

gundoh11.jpg

Well, this a step up in animation in that they actually animated the lip movements... just on completely different people at times. Oh and not only did they reuse the running animation from the last episode, they made a brand new one too!

id6PDiRDVw8Fe.gif

Musashi Gundoh TV 11.5

A FUCKING RECAP SPECIAL WITH NO NEW ANIMATION OR WRITING WHATSOEVER

Quasar

As a newcomer to anime I continue to dig around the vast back catalogue. A recent discovery being Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou. Really liking this so far. A rather enjoyable high school romance tale.

Saprol

cajunator

Banned
And the movies were great too!

I can't wait for the 3rd one!

I havent seen the movies yet.
You know what sucks though?

That nintendo zelda orchestra finally made it to my city last night and I had to work :(
I miss EVERYTHING because of work.
Every single event always falls on my work weeks.
Every time.

Quasar

I really enjoy Mashiro's presence in the show. From the beginning I've liked how she acts and how she develops throughout the course of the series. On the other hand, Nanami is annoying.

I pretty much watch it only for Nanami interactions and would put Mashiro on a slow boat to nowhere if I had a choice. Obviously the show needs to be renamed.

Noirulus

Ey folks. I finished my AoTY ranking post. After watching more, Space Brothers topped Hyouka for me.

edit: Ooh, I see some new faces. Greetings~

wonzo

Banned
BAKUMATSU GIJINDEN ROMAN 4

roman4.jpg

The moral of the story is to never trust what a monkey with an armed dwarf for a bodyguard says. Pretty fun episode really, I kinda feel bad now that I was doggin' on it earlier by comparing it to Musashi Gundoh when it really is so much better than that. Check it out!

madp

The Light of El Cantare
HeartCatch Precure - 23

YES! YES! MOTHERFUCKING YES! MY
PRINCE IS A PRECURE! MY PRINCE IS A PRECURE! YESSSSSSSSSSS!

Man, how did you never get spoiled on this? Somehow even I knew about it before watching Heartcatch, and that was my first Precure.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Man, how did you never get spoiled on this? Somehow even I knew about it before watching Heartcatch, and that was my first Precure.

Pretty much any HeartCatch discussion I pretty much ignored unless it was addressed to me specifically. Glad to see my HeartCatch 'blackout' was successful!

So happy right now!

cajunator

Banned
To be honest im pretty unspoiled about Sailor moon so I guess its quite possible to stay in the dark about something if you consciously avoid spoilers.

Defuser

Magi ep 16
Man, Duckroll is right. The whole execution is terrible, this is suppose to be the climax of this arc but they ruined it. It doesn't feel like a final boss.

Chronoexe

HeartCatch Precure - 01

First the opening its meeeeeeh.

The fairies are waaaaaaaay better than Candy and they are funny.

Transformation is Ok but I spoiled the dual transformation and it's awesome.

vhoDO3g.jpg

He? Loli Jugs?

And finaly omg Erika HNNNGGGGG I liked her even her strange voice and she is funny now I'm interested in how she's going to overcome her sister.

W1d2tF7.jpg

You can't say no to those eyes.

Jex

[Neon Genesis Evangelion] - 1

So, this is my first real exposure to Evangelion, for better or worse. I pretty much know very little about it, beyond character designs, and a few little things through osmosis of the internet. For something which has such a legacy behind it, I'd say that puts me in something of a fortuitous position, because I hate having expectations supersede my enjoyment.
At least you started in the right place!

goil

Neo Member
Started watching Fate/Zero since it's so highly recommended in the AOTY thread. Three episodes in and it's really awesome so far. I'm not missing anything by not having watched Fate/stay night, right?

Jex

Got this in the mail finally:

Since it's ebay and from China, who knows if it's legit or not. There are no tags and it was wrapped in a plastic bag with another layer of plastic to affix the postage to. lol

I think you answered your own question.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Pretty much any HeartCatch discussion I pretty much ignored unless it was addressed to me specifically. Glad to see my HeartCatch 'blackout' was successful!

So happy right now!

It still sounds pretty impossible if you've ever gone searching for Precure fanart even once :lol Sunshine is everywhere, for obvious reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom