• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -5| This is stupid, kayos90 sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ib0RqGa96I4Sr7.gif

Yeah, kayos is like one of those dogs that always looks around having no idea what's going on while animegaf are the people that find that adorable.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The original doesn't have any audio. That makes the anime adaptation better by default. Even Daryl, who really didn't care for the series, knows this to be true
Well if Daryl says that it must be true(!)

I would guess it's less popular on AnimeGAF due to the premium we place on good production value.
I know I pushed it down because of production values. I was almost tempted not to vote for it, but I have to admit I enjoy it, but I know a lot of that enjoyment stems from the manga. All the other shows I watched I went in fresh.

I also love how AKB0048 wound up getting exactly 48 points, haha./quote]
That would explain the force that made me vote for it at number 2. It was destiny.

So basically AnimeGAF saved kayos from eating a hat. I wonder if he will be grateful for this.
I still demand he eats a hat. SAO got at least one vote so it counts.

So, how many of the shows that you voted for made it into the top ten?

6/10 for me, having voted for Smile, Code:Breaker, Sengoku Collection, and Nichibros. That's a small improvement over last year's 5/10.

2/10 for me (JoJo and Space Bros), 3/10 if we include honorable mentions (Tsuritama).

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Tamako Market 04:

Tamako04_01_zps3523ae6d.jpg

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!! You are just too adorable Anko!

A cute little story about Anko and how she's way more aware of her surroundings than just about everyone in her family. Well, that and she's got an adorable case of
puppy love
. Dera was funnier in this episode too me-thinks. The artwork was again top-notch, but that's KyoAni for you. :3

Branduil

Actually, Robotics;Notes and Hyouka can serve as a interesting contrast in how they establish themselves. Maybe I'll write something on this later.

CorvoSol

Death to Eureka's Children 44

Formula for ruining a great episode about Renton and Eureka's relationship and Anemone's origins?

Linck + Mayter + Maurice= CRAP.

Seriously, Maurice, if you're going to be emo, do us all a favor and cut yourself.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So, how many of the shows that you voted for made it into the top ten?

6/10 for me, having voted for Smile, Code:Breaker, Sengoku Collection, and Nichibros. That's a small improvement over last year's 5/10.
Three shows because I wanted to give other shows exposure. Pretty sure I'm the only one who voted for Gakkatsu! Us short show watchers should have grouped up and voted for one show so we can all hail our flash future!

I watched seven of the top ten. My lowest rated show was at number 114 and the lowest rated show I watched was Yurumates 3D at number 118 (I don't really count Plus as a separate show).

Perfect! Wreck-It Ralph isn't even out here until next month so I'd not been able to see it. What a marvellous short. Thanks for the link.
So glad I spotted an offer for an early screening. Missed out on Wolf Children so it was nice to have some cinema luck.

I just wanted a nice evening to watch Love Live, Tomako Market and to finish a Puchi gif.

Had none of that because a friend of my father has required computer assistance all night. Boo hoo hoo woe is me.
But you got £20 out of it in the end so it isn't all bad.

Speaking of Paperman, whatever happened to that vampireweekend junior who had the Paperman avatar?
I'm impressed you remembered his name. I'm terrible with usernames. I'm an avatar guy which can be hazardous in this thread.

Erigu

[Robotics;Notes]
You guys like a bunch of anime where nothing happens. And stuff is happening in R;N. I'm serious.
Lots of stupid stuff though.

(for example:
should we be so deliriously optimistic as to actually expect a compelling explanation for the various arbitrary tasks one is supposed to go through in order to unlock the Kimijima-Reports-that-detail-how-a-shadowy-organization-intends-to-murder-billions-of-people-no-biggie, or are we simply not supposed to be thinking about that?
)

Ultimadrago

Three shows because I wanted to give other shows exposure. Pretty sure I'm the only one who voted for Gakkatsu! Us short show watchers should have grouped up and voted for one show so we can all hail our flash future!

Sole Yurumates rep over here.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
You could just rewatch the iDOLM@STER again because I assume you made the right choice and watched in the first time round.

I have the whole series but haven't watched an episode.

lol I thought everyone was ignoring me.

We should have spread the word of roundcat.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
Igotta get TamakMkartet!

It's an ANko episode!! An ako epsidoe!!! ... ANKo, Anko..

AnkoAknoAnkoankoAnkoAnkoankoanoanoanoaooooooo

Gundam AGE Episode 22 or "Family Feud"

So we have two families join the show today. On my left is the Asuno family and on my right is the Gallete family.

A battle happened between Flit and Desil and Asemu and Zeheart. Nothing really happened apart from shouting, lasers and the occasional 'I'm going to kill you'.

Zeheart did pose a good question though. Why is Asemu fighting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom