• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Woa! Forget about MGS3! R&C3 demo on the November OPM!

Mrbob

Fire Whip hawt!!! Come get some biznatches!

I don't know if I like the new hit point total for energy but I'll get used to it. I liked the bars that would go away better. Controls are spot on, levels look great. Not sure what to think of the multiplayer map included on the demo disc. It's OK, but I'm into R&C more for the single player side. The Quark mini game is cool too. :D

If you played R&C, or especially R&C2, you'll feel right at home with the controls. Can't wait to get this game next month.

Mrbob said:
Fire Whip hawt!!! Come get some biznatches!

I don't know if I like the new hit point total for energy but I'll get used to it. I liked the bars that would go away better. Controls are spot on, levels look great. Not sure what to think of the multiplayer map included on the demo disc. It's OK, but I'm into R&C more for the single player side. The Quark mini game is cool too. :D

If you played R&C, or especially R&C2, you'll feel right at home with the controls. Can't wait to get this game next month.

You can actually play it enough to upgrade your weapons and earn enough bolts to buy new ones. The upgrade for the plasma whip is the quantum whip. O M G!

That one level, the traditional R and C styled level, wasn't ALL that impressive compared with most of the levels I played in Going Commando.
The graphics look a little better, things seem more animated and the architecture seems a bit more elaborate, but it was very much a by the numbers stage design. The capt. quark 2d bits seemed nice.

Brannon

Well they have to ramp up the difficulty somewhat with the way the weapons can become virtual God-ravishers. That infector cannon alone is enough to warrant an increase in challenge. I wonder how far they will go?

Mrbob

Half the fun in GC, for me, was to upgrade all the weapons to their highest level (With attachment upgrades) and laying waste upon all oncoming enemies.

Top Bottom