• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Woman jailed in testicle attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thai

Bane was better.
WhatRuOn said:
I don't know what to think.....

nedfront06.jpg

KiNeSiS

Banned
If a man removed some females tits he'd get 25 to life this bitch needs to be crucified!!!!
While being penetrated by a 9x7 vibrating cactus dildo...!
I'm not buying that i'm sorry shit either I'm sure she was laughing at the time....

Beezy

KiNeSiS said:
If a man removed some females tits he'd get 25 to life this bitch needs to be crucified!!!!
I'm not buying that i'm sorry shit either I'm sure she was laughing at the time....

:lol

Can you imagine the parties this guy will go to, years from now and the subject will innevitably come up "Hey Frank, remember the time you got one of your boys yanked off?"

Man...talk about awkward. :(

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
How the **** did she only get 2.5 years?

That is unaggravated, premeditated assault, and the fact that she tried to EAT THE BLOODY TESTICLE shows just how deranged she is.

WTF?

{Mike}

Banned
MrNibbles said:
It's not that PEOPLE get more for selling pot, it's that WOMEN get less for EVERYTHING.

Because the rape is more extreme in women jails, and they are more sensible beings

TopDreg

GaimeGuy said:
How the **** did she only get 2.5 years?

That is unaggravated, premeditated assault, and the fact that she tried to EAT THE BLOODY TESTICLE shows just how deranged she is.

WTF?

Huh? It isn't stated anywhere that it's premeditated. She's just a crazy bitch.

Rezbit

I could maybe understand the crazy bitch ripping off a testi in a blind rage, but trying to SWALLOW it, that's just...wtf. That is a crazy display of domination or something. Either way, bitch should get more than 2.5 years. He should at least sue for emotional damages or something, because he is gonna be wrecked for a loooong time after that shit.

And LOL@cactus dildo.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
TopDreg said:
Huh? It isn't stated anywhere that it's premeditated. She's just a crazy bitch.
dude, you have plenty of time to think about what you're doing if you're trying to RIP A GUY'S TESTICLE OFF AND EAT IT.

It's 1st degree assault.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
An argument ensued and Mr Jones said there was a struggle between them.

In his statement, Mr Jones said she grabbed his genitals and "pulled hard".

He added: "That caused my underpants to come off and I found I was completely naked and in excruciating pain."

I'm honestly missing something here. First of all, ****ing ow. Second of all, if you're not interested, why are you half naked with her in the first place? Third of all, how the **** do you let some bitch rip your ball off? If the bitch rides up in a threatening matter towards your sack, elbow that bitch down!

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I keep having Kill Bill 2 visions but with a nutsack instead of an eyeball

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
I cannot even fathom the amount of pain any man would feel after something like that.

Sweet merciful Jesus...

That bitch deserves life imprisonment.

MutFox

Banned
WTF, 2.5 years...

There's all this equality BS, but for some reason in the eyes of the Law,
women always get off way easier than men.

I want 100% equality, the good and the bad.
Shouldn't feminists fight for that right too?

Seriously, if a guy stuck his fist up a girls hoo-hah and ripped out an ovary,
he'd get 10x the punishment, maybe more.

Hooker

BenjaminBirdie said:
Just one.

*violently crosses legs*
"HNNNNNGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH"
:lol :lol :lol

Man, I never thought you could convey that emotion and sound in characters, but you did it sir. Job well done!!

(sign me up for the same thing)

Gav

Noooo. How hard would she have to grab?!

She'll be out soon, no? Article is from February 2005.

aoi tsuki

KiNeSiS said:
Fun fact: There exists both a cactus dildo and a dildo cactus.

The_More_You_Know2.jpg

milanbaros

Member?
I don't understand how she was able to take a testicle and put in her mouth. Were they just standing around at a party or were they all semi naked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom