• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wonderful goal by Ibrahimovic (football/soccer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryo

Hehe.. A man with too much ego just got a little more ego =)

Anyhooo.. he is Swedens next big star in football that is for sure.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
My name is Ibrahim, I don't really get to see it written out that often when I'm not doing the writing. I think I'll let the ego slide. :p

Socreges

Banned
You NEED a big ego to dribble like that, believe me. My God, the patience. He had several opportunities to take a good shot on net, but just kept going.

I'm downloading it. How old is he? I saw him in euro and I can see he's got a lot of talent. It will be too bad for him if stays at Ajax. No offense to the club, but they're not gonna win anything. I think he will move to Italy eventually. Juventus need a striker, how about him?

Hooker

He's 22 I think, and don't talk shit about ajax, go look at the history books, about year '95 and '96.

He's been rumoured of going to AS Roma for about 2 years now, they wanted him alongside Chivu. The goal that he made last sunday was probably the last drop which made Roma make a new offer for Zlatan.

And yes, he's talented, but he's one of the nastier players around. Can't stand his guts

great goal. I recall van der vaart scoring a great one not too long ago. He went for a diving header but went too soon so he (intentionally) flicked his foot up hit the ball and it went in. Patrick Berger scored a great goal at the weekend for Portsmouth, as well as Alan Smith who scored a cracker for ManUtd

Fowler

Great goal. And yeah, Roma just launched a new bid this morning. Only a few days until the Champions League deadline...

ElyrionX

Hooker said:
don't talk shit about ajax, go look at the history books, about year '95 and '96.

Sure, Ajax ruled Europe in those days but those days are long gone. These days, Dutch teams don't get anywhere anymore........

Hooker

What I meant was that back then they won everything possible with a very young team. Ajax' team nowadays is very young, and a LOT of talent. They have the potential to perform very well in the Champions League.

Never underestimate the "smaller" teams. Heh, they sure taught me, AC Milan fan, last year :/

I've watched the goal now and wow, I'm speechless. btw, how much did Roma bid for him? Roma have financial problems so if they bid too high they would be stupid. But just imagine. Ibrahimovich, Cassano and Totti playing together....still, it won't be as good as van Nistelrooy and Rooney playing together (for those of you who don't know, Manchester United and Necastle United made a bid for Rooney, fingers crossed he goes to manu:))

Hooker

Rumours are that Roma bid €30 million, I believe his price is €22 million so Ajax may want to look for a new number 9

Kola

Hooker said:
What I meant was that back then they won everything possible with a very young team. Ajax' team nowadays is very young, and a LOT of talent. They have the potential to perform very well in the Champions League.

Never underestimate the "smaller" teams. Heh, they sure taught me, AC Milan fan, last year :/

The problem is, that nowadays most talents in holland are bought by bigger and more successful clubs because most Dutch players want to play in the bigger leagues. They just have more to offer.

Champions League groups are determined right now!

Tim

ElyrionX said:
Sure, Ajax ruled Europe in those days but those days are long gone. These days, Dutch teams don't get anywhere anymore........

Don't forget that Feijenoord recently won the UEFA Cup. And AJAX was extremely unlucky last year's Champion's league. I'm hoping this year they'll get a bit further.

vdv2.gif

van der vaart goal i was talking about :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom