• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wordle |OT| Daily Word Game | Share Your Scores

Pegasus Actual

Gold Member
Wordle 289 3/6*

β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I dedicate this victory to Queen Anita :messenger_smiling_hearts:
Anita Sarkeesian What GIF

Yeah, I guess it's all about your initial guesses because I barely got this one. Had to eliminate a bunch of consonants on guess 4 just to have a chance. Maybe it's just me, but it seems like the difficulty has increased since the NYT buyout.

Wordle 290 6/6

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Pegasus Actual

Gold Member
Wordle 290 3/6*

β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Still playing a starting word that never pays off, just hoping to get it in one at some point. But still got this one very quickly. What I'm saying is the Lady Sarkeesian, she who set gaming on a joyous new course to be enjoyed by all, is watching over me. May her blessings wash away my sin and privilege! πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

eating popcorn GIF

She eats popcorn as she watches over me.

Boss Mog

Wordle 290 3/6*

β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Still playing a starting word that never pays off, just hoping to get it in one at some point. But still got this one very quickly. What I'm saying is the Lady Sarkeesian, she who set gaming on a joyous new course to be enjoyed by all, is watching over me. May her blessings wash away my sin and privilege! πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

eating popcorn GIF

She eats popcorn as she watches over me.
You're gonna do this every day now? Boy, you sure are showing me... the extent of your patheticness, that is.

Pegasus Actual

Gold Member
You're gonna do this every day now? Boy, you sure are showing me... the extent of your patheticness, that is.
That's really the only other decent GIF in the easy-to-use GIF search so that's probably it for Her Holiness. I just found it hilarious that you took the misogyny joke as a personal insult and called me mentally ill!

Boss Mog

That's really the only other decent GIF in the easy-to-use GIF search so that's probably it for Her Holiness. I just found it hilarious that you took the misogyny joke as a personal insult and called me mentally ill!
Maybe you're just trolling and I was oblivious to it because frankly, these days, it's hard to tell who is joking and who is being dead serious. If that's the case then I apologize for taking it personally. I just can't believe that any mentally sane person who is familiar with both videogames and her material, would see her as anything but a massive fraud and grifter.

Top Bottom