• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wordle |OT| Daily Word Game | Share Your Scores

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
Awkward Episode 1 GIF by The Office

Wordle 293 5/6

⬜🟨🟩🟨⬜
🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

How do people guess this in two.

Most of that comes down to the luck of the draw with your starting word. For #292 I hit greens on the first and second letter, given my starting word that time there was only a short list of words that came to mind that would work. Generally Wordle go for pretty straight forward words so it's a reductive educated guess for the second go. I got lucky on the first guess, cleaned house on the second to nail it.

If I had a different starting word I could have easily been 5 or 6 guesses instead. More starting luck over skill really.

Wordle 293 3/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Like today's one, just yellows in the first guess, got pretty lucky on the second guess and narrowed it down to only 2 or 3 possible ones then picked the "usual basic" word for third guess that wordle selects.

Last edited:

jaysius

Banned
Wordle 293 5/6

πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Power gamed it today and started with a word using many common letters and still got a 5.
β€œAdieu” is the meme starter,but you need to get rid of those vowels somehow. I do Adieu and then some version of a ST word trying to use some of the found vowels like ”staph” is an β€œa” is found.

Wildebeest

Wordle 294 4/6

β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

5 streak broken.

β€œAdieu” is the meme starter,but you need to get rid of those vowels somehow. I do Adieu and then some version of a ST word trying to use some of the found vowels like ”staph” is an β€œa” is found.
I'll put my new starter in a spoiler since I used it again today.

earth

Top Bottom