• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wow, Women's Tennis is hot...er, I mean great

Status
Not open for further replies.

andthebeatgoeson

Turn on Wilmbedon over the next few days to watch Maria Sharapova.

Move over Anna, we've found a hot Russian...who can play.

Cuz this thread would be useless w/o them:

hongkong0416.jpg

Hey, I'll give ya a real ground stroke we can both work on:
hongkong0414.jpg

hongkong043.jpg

hongkong043.jpg

ausopen0437.jpg

OMG, this is gonna be HOT!
ausopen0430.jpg

Yeah, yeah, yeah!

ausopen0425.jpg

I see you agree.
ausopen0424.jpg

Hmm, feeling a lil frisky? Show me what cha got!
ausopen0432.jpg

Not bad...what about ya booty?
ausopen0438.jpg

Thank you very much, comrade.
memphis0414.jpg

miami0414.jpg

No comment!
miami0419.jpg

Mugen

Banned
She's still not as hot as Anna Kournikouva but she's still hot nonetheless. My interest in women's tennis is now back. :$

Meier

Suerte said:
The best part of tennis is the "UUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHH" noises during a match

I gotta admit, when I walk by the tennis courts at school and the girls team is training, I get a little aroused when they do their grunts.

andthebeatgoeson

I would post more pics but I think I posted them all.

PS On ESPN, they had a interview with one of the announcers talking how one of the British newspapers had the headline 'Beauty and the Beast'. Guess who's picture was what? This makes me sad that pissy pale Brits can appreciate the beauty in the booty.

french043.jpg

nasdaq042.jpg

wimbchamps2.jpg

Definitely NOT hideos! I'd hit it.

Dekajelly

skinnyrattler said:

PS On ESPN, they had a interview with one of the announcers talking how one of the British newspapers had the headline 'Beauty and the Beast'. Guess who's picture was what? This makes me sad that pissy pale Brits can appreciate the beauty in the booty.

french043.jpg

nasdaq042.jpg

wimbchamps2.jpg

Oh that's horrible, I hate the butch look same with that lesbian she was playing today, it's just horrid to look at. And I think the headline in newspaper was 'beauty and the best'
wink_2.gif

I think that in a couple of years, that cute little Maria Kirilenko girl is going to be all kinds of major fine. Mark my words.

kirilenko.jpg

"Wait for me Error. Wait until I'm legal!"

"YOU BET I WILL!"

skinnyrattler said:

french043.jpg

nasdaq042.jpg

wimbchamps2.jpg

SHE'S FUCKIN GROSS!

Ughhh. I wish she would just die.

Shinobi

Tuvoc said:
lol @ voyeuristic tennis shots :D

lol.gif
Tell me about it...the web is just littered with shots like these of all sorts of tennis girls. It's so perverted.

Brian Fellows said:
Whatever happened to Daniella Hantuchova? I really like her.

Her game dropped off last year...I think a lot of people attributed that to her dangerously thinner look, possibly due to an eating disorder. She was all set to be Anna K's "successor", so to speak. Hopefully she can get back into the top ranks.

As I said in the other thread, Maria's too thin and too young to be considered hot by me. She is cute though, and I find her more attractive then Anna K overall, probably due to her personality (Anna seems a bit too Diva-ish, though she seems like a decent girl).

And fuck that paper for calling Serena a beast...fucking scrots.

I saw an interview with Maria while I was at a restaurant earlier and she indeed is a very pretty girl. It was tough to tell with no sound, but she genuinely seemed like a cool girl too from her body language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom