• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

"JOHN WILL U MARRY ME??"

JOHN:

2nTgceX.gif

IDYxP0P.gif

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
In the new age of talk most people watching and hearing King are going "Who's Man is This"

I guess I'm the only one who's just "meh" for the Hardys in their old gimmick. It doesn't even feel like a proper return to me like this, just a nostalgia rush.

They really should have waited until the lawsuit thing was settled and just re-debuted them at Summerslam.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
wheres the gif of that stiff ass Nikki forearm?

kirblar

I guess I'm the only one who's just "meh" for the Hardys in their old gimmick. It doesn't even feel like a proper return to me like this, just a nostalgia rush.

They really should have waited until the lawsuit thing was settled and just re-debuted them at Summerslam.
You have to do them with it first because a lot of the audience won't know the BROKEN gimmick. Then reintroduce it after they lose the titles.

Tagyhag

It seems like a hybrid for now, if it was just their old gimmick, why would they do the DELETE motions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom