• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElRenoRaven

You know. Say what you want but HHH is one lucky SOB. He's got a hot as hell wife, great job, and is married to the bosses daughter. What more could you ask for?

Vylash

LET'S DO THIS

SEj3OoR.gif
SEj3OoR.gif
SEj3OoR.gif
SEj3OoR.gif
SEj3OoR.gif
SEj3OoR.gif

Hasney

Fucking hell, Bryan should have not bothered with that and just come straight to the ring to fuck HHH up, He hates him, the grinning bastard. Show some fire.

NastyBook

Love him or hate him, that entrance was epic. He actually stole some of D-Bry's shine. Until he got to the ring, anyways.

LMFAO @ Eskimo kisses for HHH.

Mdeezy

YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!

I hope Bryan wins

Surge

They pin each other which leads to having no other choice but for both of them to go into the Title match tonight.

Gigarator

Hopefully The Undertaker begins his entrance at the start of the third hour, that way I'll be back in time for his match once GoT ends.

Is there a counter "Triple H" chant? I think they waited too long for the Bryan pay off but hopefully it can be as strong as it could have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom