• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brock Lesnar should not lose a match clean for a very long time. He's the man who beat the Undertaker. Whoever beats him should be a big fucking deal and it should take a very long time. Maybe up until next year's Mania.

I'm serious.

Thorakai

I hope this amazing promo translates into Brock dominating his matches like he should have done all this time instead of being a chickenshit.

pa22word

Wow no run in? Figured they'd to to start a feud with him and Sting or something to build off all this heat. If brock climbs in a hole for another three months that'll be super depressing =\

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
that shit was like

i1a5FnCAoEDyG.gif

tier of murder

ElRenoRaven

Yup. I say Paul >>>> Brock. Brock had to beat the hell out of Taker to get the crowd shook. Heyman did it with simply words. Hence heyman>>>>Brock.

Patryn

Brock Lesnar should not lose a match clean for a very long time. He's the man who beat the Undertaker. Whoever beats him should be a big fucking deal and it should take a very long time. Maybe up until next year's Mania.

I'm serious.
I agree.

Just have him destroy all challengers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom