• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vestal

If you blade properly you won't look like leather face.

There are plenty of wrestlers who look fine. This guy was also probably involved in some hardcore fucking matches.

Hardcore doesn't begin to describe it. I am from PR and I see what those guys went through back in the late 80s 90s.

Ripclawe

Banned
iJOLZIpK8d6Jy.jpg

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Just get to the Warrior already. He's the one I've wanted to hear from. Hopefully he's humble as hell considering the rep he had outside the ring.

Ric Flair

Banned
Please please please be classic Crazy Asshole Shoot-interview Warrior!! It would be a fan-fucking-tastic ending to this shit show, haha

Ithil

Wait. What did Colon do?

He covered up Bruiser Brody's murder. Brody was murdered in the WWC locker room by Jose Gonzalez. Colon stopped people testifying against him, and testified against Brody, so eventually Gonzalez got a self defense aquittal. After he'd ambushed Brody and stabbed him to death.

DMczaf

The sad part about this night is that 80% (or more) of these wrestlers tonight respect Carlos Colon more than Warrior just because Carlos loves the business and Warrior "didn't get it."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom