• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WTF! Ice Cream Man repeatedly rapes and impregnates 9 year old girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://washingtontimes.com/national/20040630-115019-2549r.htm

PHOENIX — An ice cream vendor was arrested Tuesday on charges that he raped and impregnated a 9-year-old girl in his ice cream truck.

Sgt. Force said the rapes occurred in April and May after Mr. Gonzalez befriended the girl and got her mother's consent to take the child along on his ice cream route. The girl kept quiet because Mr. Gonzalez threatened to kill her siblings and her mother if she told anyone, the policeman said.

Fucking bastard. Hopefully he'll get what he deserves in prison.

Trevelyon

630397872X.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

XS+

Banned
Razoric said:
I was thinking the same thing. lol
My hiphop-listening self was thinking of Master P.

pregnant at 9 years old? That kid's not going be able to walk until it's 5. Effed-up world we live in..

xabre

Banned
I hate to do this but.....

Christian fundamentalists would STILL condemn an abortion even in THIS case wouldn't they?

xabre said:

Christian fundamentalists would STILL condemn an abortion even in THIS case wouldn't they?
Probably. Similar to how even though the ice cream man is a total cock, I wouldn't support torturing him.

JoshuaJSlone said:
Similar to how even though the ice cream man is a total cock, I wouldn't support torturing him.

You wouldn't have to support it, send him to prison for life. With the way they treat rapists and molestors it'll basically be torture. You just wouldn't be supporting it.

Suerte

Is it too late for an abortion? I just can't imagine how it would be possible for a 9 year old to carry a child...

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
XS+ said:
My hiphop-listening self was thinking of Master P.

pregnant at 9 years old? That kid's not going be able to walk until it's 5. Effed-up world we live in..

hahah I was thinking about posting a P pic in here... and decided it would be in bad taste... glad I wan't the only one who thought of him...

Phoenix

Life without possibility for parole. Better bring him to court in a bullet proof vest because if it were my daughter, he wouldn't make it to the trial. Sucks, but true.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Looks like he'll be fighting the good fight daily against cock....in prison for the rest of his life.

OmniGamer

You guys didn't know of girls getting their periods as early as 9, 8, and even 6(i've heard) years old. In fact, in Africa, there's an epidemic of young girls getting pregnant before their bodies can cope with it, and after giving birth, they have small holes(fistula) which causes uncontrolled urine leakage. This was on Oprah a few months ago, and this lady and her husband set up a clinic to perform the necessary surgery to fix the problem.

3rdman

OmniGamer said:
You guys didn't know of girls getting their periods as early as 9, 8, and even 6(i've heard) years old. In fact, in Africa, there's an epidemic of young girls getting pregnant before their bodies can cope with it, and after giving birth, they have small holes(fistula) which causes uncontrolled urine leakage. This was on Oprah a few months ago, and this lady and her husband set up a clinic to perform the necessary surgery to fix the problem.

Yeah...It's also common in certain cultures to marry away their daughters at that age. So, I'm not so sure that its right to call it an "epidemic" because it something that been going on for quite some time in certain parts of the world and its considered "normal". :(

Dujour

Banned
No... this is horrible.
Adrian Gonzalez, 24, was booked on two counts of sexual misconduct with a minor and two counts of kidnapping, said Sgt. Randy Force, a Phoenix police spokesman

They won't keep him there for life. I hate doubting it, but I do. These aren't loopholes in the system, they're flaws. This makes me sick.

I think the youngest documented case of a girl getting pregnant was like 5 or 6 years old. I believe it was in South America. She had the kid, he wound up passing away when he was 40 something. I think she's still alive. Their are pictures of her, the baby and the doctor around the internet.

So the pregnancy thing is believable to me. Still disgusting.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Serafitia said:
No... this is horrible.

They won't keep him there for life. I hate doubting it, but I do. These aren't loopholes in the system, they're flaws. This makes me sick.

I don't think that any sexual misconduct charge can get you life without parole... but two counts with a minor would likely get him a couple of life sentences maybe.

xabre said:

In this case, I'd make an exception, since I doubt a 9-year-old girl could survive giving birth. Honestly though, I'm wondering if this is even true, since I don't think it's possible for a 9-year-old to get pregnant.

If it is though, I hope this guy get raped in the ass multiple times, every day, by enormously hung black men, for the rest of his long life. Heck, I hope he gets double-teamed.

levious

yeah it's possible, as others have said... two girls got thier first period during my third grade year.

demon

levious said:
yeah it's possible, as others have said... two girls got thier first period during my third grade year.
And you know this..........how?

levious

demon said:
And you know this..........how?

they were in my class... one happened during class, very embarassing, another girl said that she had started too. Is it that far fetched to know what's going on with your classmates? What were you thinking exactly?

demon

levious said:
they were in my class... one happened during class, very embarassing, another girl said that she had started too. Is it that far fetched to know what's going on with your classmates? What were you thinking exactly?
DURRR I THOGHT MAY BE U WER HAVIGN S3x WITH TEHM.

I just found it odd that kids would advertise that kind of thing to their classmates.

levious

no, you're right I guess... the one couldn't hide it, and the other only probably mentioned it cause of what happened.

MaddenNFL64

Pregnant at 9? Holy shit...

If she had that kid, when she's 18, it would be about 8. Damn.

Fucking sick bastard. Luckily his fellow inmates will think of all the bad shit in their child hood, and fuck this guy up real good.

The mother should be held accountable for something. You don't leave your nine-year-old daughter under the watch of an ice cream truck-driving stranger.

Tekky

Mugen said:
9 year old pregnant? That's not possible is it?

People are literally growing up faster than before.

It's thought to be a result of the growth hormones that are pumped into cattle to make them grow faster. It's not like all those drugs pumped into the cattle just "turn off" when the animals are killed and later eaten.

Enjoy your hamburger ;-)

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
He won't get fucked with in prison, guys.

He'll be given an alias, a fake rap sheet, and sent to some prison far, far from where he is, so he doesn't get his head smashed into the shower wall one sunny morning. Can't say I like that much. Survival of the fittest and all. I'm a good guy, but fuck, no mercy for a man who repeatedly rapes a 9 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom