• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Backlash 2017 |OT| This PPV Brought To You By India

Orton shitted on indy wrestling in a smark town... It'll be interesting to see what his reaction will be.

When was this?

People are rightfully bored of Randy. Smackdown is in serious need of heels but a heel Randy seems too soon after the Bray thing

Im excited for RuRu filling that gap

Kurita

Again, I don't watch Smackdown, but AJ isn't a "face".

AJ as a face was a disaster. Right now he is an over heel.

Well you don't watch Smackdown so you don't know what you're talking about. He is absolutely face now. A cocky one, sure, but a face regardless.

When was this?

People are rightfully bored of Randy. Smackdown is in serious need of heels but a heel Randy seems too soon after the Bray thing

Im excited for RuRu filling that gap

Twitter...

He tweeted this
C_0yOT_XYAAwQUU.jpg

Sanjuro

Well you don't watch Smackdown so you don't know what you're talking about. He is absolutely face now. A cocky one, sure, but a face regardless.

No, I do, because I've seen how he acts. I don't know the context of what his narrative is, which really doesn't factor in.

Bronx-Man

Banned
On one hand, Randy sucks as champion. On the other hand, jesus christ Jinder would suck as champion.

Fuck it, have Pete Dunne wreck shit and become triple champion.

No, I do, because I've seen how he acts. I don't know the context of what his narrative is, which really doesn't factor in.

He's not a heel. He's facing heels exclusively and is cheered by the fans. He's a face. A different kind of face than most in WWE, but a face nonetheless. He's positioned as a good guy.

Sanjuro

He's not a heel. He's facing heels exclusively and is cheered by the fans. He's a face. A different kind of face than most in WWE, but a face nonetheless. He's positioned as a good guy.

Sure, but AJ Styles as a face is an "aw shucks handshake". This is an extension of his heel character.

This isn't a bad match. Grandmama is still the best match for reasons I will probably never know.

There was creativity sprinkled into the match.

Everyone else is just doing their routine. That the other person across the ring is the best player in the biz is incidental.

Literally, this is a "okay you did ur spot now I do mine" match.

Styles is a face guys. He turned on Smackdown after mania. He is no tweener. A cocky face but not a tweener. You always know he will be a good guy in a match. His promos are also pro crowd.

Top Bottom