• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Backlash 2017 |OT| This PPV Brought To You By India

Diablos54

Great finish, I mean I'm pissed it wasn't longer but a great way to keep both guys strong as they deserve and leave plenty of room for a rematch.

20f.jpg

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Ehhh....You have to figure this is going to be a Summer Slam key attraction match, but couldn't they find a better finish?

I'm betting AJ is off TV for a bit to sell the injury and get some time off to heal up before the blow off at SS

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
WWE clearly doesn't know how to book a finish. Don't they realize one guy is supposed to go over clean, then the other guy wins on the following TV show, then they alternate clean wins over each other until the next four PPVs are through?

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Love the finish, protects both wrestlers esp for a future match and AJ sold the shit out of his knee/leg injury. It made sense!

Ehhh....You have to figure this is going to be a Summer Slam key attraction match, but couldn't they find a better finish?

I'm betting AJ is off TV for a bit to sell the injury and get some time off to heal up before the blow off at SS

Nah. I think Summerslam is Owens vs. Jericho.

Toki767

Realistically neither of these guys should be losing right now. I'm curious if they're both going to be in the MITB match or if they'll just have a rematch.

Gurrry

I hate when great matches have fucked finishes, but I get why they did it. Atleast it was creative.

However, I think they might have just unleashed the CM Punk chants for this next match. People in the audience arent gonna be happy with that ending, and now we got a sketchy main event.

Top Bottom