• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Draft |OT| A McMahon on every show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knox

Owens getting snubbed hardcore.

I don't mind the women's division split. Sure the division is a little thin right now, but having women on both shows will force them to flesh it out.

Heel

I think it's time for SmackDown to cut their losses and start trading down for future picks and foreign draft rights.

GWMXdZNl.jpg

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
So, odds that KO follows Zayn and they use the "got drafted second" thing as fuel to continue the feud?

I hope the feud never ends. Those 2 were made to fight each other forever, BUT I think some time apart would be good to keep it fresh. They could meet on the joint PPVs

Kuroyume

Banned
I don't even think its close honestly. SD has way more stars and a better overall roster by a mile right now.

Raw wasting picks on guys who are barely on the roster in Brock and old busted ass Jericho.

Seth is like the only reason I'd even watch Raw right now.

Outside AJ (just for wretling) Jericho has been more entertaining than anyone picked for Smackdown so far. Ambrose? Boring and an awful wrestler.Orton? Boring. Bray? Boring. Becky? Boring.

BOOOOOOORING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom