• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Draft |OT| A McMahon on every show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarobi

Banned
I haven't tuned into wrestling often for awhile, but the changes made with these drafts may make me check out RAW and Smackdown over the next couple weeks.

GunBR

If the draft continues like that Raw will get also Bayley, Nia and Nikki

And Becky will have to fight against Tamina and Summer every week

Fantomex

Aside from Reigns, the Raw draft is pretty much perfect. I would have traded Reigns and a pack of Hoffy dogs for AJ Styles though, and would also throw in JBL

Aiii

So not worth it
How is Cesaro not drafted yet, dumb as fuck Bryan and Shane dropping the ball big time.

I mean, you could just not pick Becky or Corbin and get an actual fun to watch wrestler.

UberTag

What about the Club? AJ and Balor already split up, I need Karl Anderson in my AJ promos...
They'll go to RAW with the meat of the tag team division to partner with Balor.
SmackDown will get the Usos, the Shining Stars, the Social Outcasts, the Golden Truth, Breezango and The Ascension.

Exodust

Banned
I never liked the idea of a brand split, not then and not now. I think it's funny though that y'all assumed Smackdown would get anything but slim pickings.

Back to not watching

Anth0ny

SHANE AND DANIEL BRYAN, THE PROPONENTS OF THE NEW ERA, HAVE YET TO PICK ONE NXT GUY.

Shit doesn't even make sense with their kayfabe characters.

clear at this point that there will be no new creative direction going forward

it's the same old shit, slightly different format

I never liked the idea of a brand split, not then and not now. I think it's funny though that y'all assumed Smackdown would get anything but slim pickings.

Back to not watching
This is true...At the rate this is going SD won't be worth watching. RAW has New Day, Owens, and Sami...Fuck.

ReiGun

If the draft continues like that Raw will get also Bayley, Nia and Nikki

And Becky will have to fight against Summer every week

Fixed. The way tonight is going, D Bry and Shane aren't kayfabe smart enough to pick at least three women.

"We're all about giving NEW superstars opportunities instead of the same people again"

"That's why we're taking John Cena and Randy Orton!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom