• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Draft |OT| A McMahon on every show

Status
Not open for further replies.
When joke drafts happen
JoJo-WWE-7-e1452031586110.png

latest

It's close my man...But Jojo is just mmmhmmmmm!!!!!!!!
A very hard decision

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hope Dana Brooke goes to SD. Big Momma Pump needs a draft.

SD has definitely gotten better through the post-show, but man that Eva pick. SD needs more babyface women though. Still think Bayley ends up there soon.

Syder

Why would people be shocked about Eva getting drafted? Technically, she wasn't 'off' the main roster. She was on the 'Mania card. Getting drafted to SD doesn't mean she's going to show up more.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So I'm hoping Rowan and Harper are drafted as a team....lets no do a single run with them again just yet...though Harper was not bad

Tom Nook

Network Picks

31. Golden Truth - R
32. Usos - S
33. Titus - R
35. Kane - S
36. Paige - R
26. Young - R
27. Kalisto - S
28. Sin Cara - R
29. Naomi - S
30. Swagger - R
31. Ascension - S
32. Dudleys - R
33. Ryder - S
34. Rae - R
35. Crews - S
36. Henry - R
37. Bliss - S
38. Braun- R
39. Breezango - S
40. Dallas- R RIP Outcast
41. Eva - S HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
42. Shining Stars - R
43. Vaudevillains - S

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Im gonna miss the Social Outcasts, they were a pretty funny jobber-team, and there is now way any of them have any future on their own.

Ithil

Why would people be shocked about Eva getting drafted? Technically, she wasn't 'off' the main roster. She was on the 'Mania card. Getting drafted to SD doesn't mean she's going to show up more.

Probably because she's not really on any roster. She hasn't even appeared since April.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
No Leva is still rehabbing after getting injured. She's also just a talent they bring in sometimes.

Maybe they can bring her full time because the women's division in NXT is empty. There's that Jersey chick, Tessa Blanchard, and the two Aussie girls. Asuka isn't sticking around for that unless they're bringing some more talent in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom