• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Extreme Rules '17 |OT| Broken Tables, Broken Dreams, No Broken Hardyz :(

I just feel like all of these matches have been entirely pointless so far. The fatal five way is the only one with real long term consequences (maybe).

nope they are gonna be fed to lesner cause they need to kill time till summerslam where he is still scheduled to face Strowman.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Idk why u guys want broken hardyz so bad

Like it makes no sense after they had their run in tna. It would overstay its welcome especially with wwe writing

It was already stale and was best when matt was a heel

Because the alternative is hardy boyz who nobody wanted back

UberTag

I just feel like all of these matches have been entirely pointless so far. The fatal five way is the only one with real long term consequences (maybe).
What long-term consequences?
The winner gets to be suplexed two dozen times by Brock next month.
None of this shit matters.

She was called up tho for her looks. She hardly cut promos for the dubstep brothers and she wasn't a very good wrestler either. She's made the most of her opportunities, and I'm not mad at her for that.
I thought it was foolproof for them to book Bayley as someone kids, particularly little girls could rally behind as they've never really had someone like that in the women's division, and they just royally fucked it up beyond anyone's imagination. Vince never bought in, and was never going to buy in. HEY PAL, PUSH SOMEONE THOSE HORNY TEENS WANNA FUCK, THEY'RE LEAVING OUR PROGRAMMING IN DROVES.

She had started cutting good promos going into... ironically her feud with Bayley in NXT

But sure just keep implying Bliss is being pushed because she's fuckable

So excited for this, an actual coherent and interesting storyline with a stipulation that enhances the feud.

This is gonna be lit.

somedevil

She was called up tho for her looks. She hardly cut promos for the dubstep brothers and she wasn't a very good wrestler either. She's made the most of her opportunities, and I'm not mad at her for that.
I thought it was foolproof for them to book Bayley as someone kids, particularly little girls could rally behind as they've never really had someone like that in the women's division, and they just royally fucked it up beyond anyone's imagination. Vince never bought in, and was never going to buy in. HEY PAL, PUSH SOMEONE THOSE HORNY TEENS WANNA FUCK, THEY'RE LEAVING OUR PROGRAMMING IN DROVES.

The problem with this is all the women are good looking. Plus Alexa was the mouth piece for the tag team and was getting hot on NXT before the call up.

grimmiq

Reminds me of how Matt turned on Jeff years ago, Tag Title(I think) cage match, I think Matt was out, Jeff was on the top of the cage, instead of climbing down/out he did a Whisper in the Wind and missed, Matt attacked him for being a showoff.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Neville is an amazing heel, holy shit.

When it comes to Photoshop layer effects, you can't beat the Neville Bevel

just think, if his ancestors had been criminals, he might have been a Tasmanian Neville.

You might think he looked better clean-shaven, but I prefer my Neville disheveled.

Top Bottom