• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Extreme Rules '17 |OT| Broken Tables, Broken Dreams, No Broken Hardyz :(

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
She had started cutting good promos going into... ironically her feud with Bayley in NXT

But sure just keep implying Bliss is being pushed because she's fuckable

Her looks have a ton to do with it and yes she has charisma, I never said otherwise. She's also a below average wrestler at best that has had one (and only one) good match on her resume. In a company that has always focused on looks, her looks have a lot to do with her success. But I'm not complaining about Alexa's rise to the top, I think she's earned it. I'm still astounded on how badly they fucked up Bayley when it should have been pretty easy to make succeed.

Rival

Gold Member
I'm only sort of watching this because WWE gave me 3 months free through summer slam to renew my subscription. I just can't get into any of this right now. And I barely missed anything in the last 3 years.

I don't think anyone wants to see either of these guys period.

4xHn3HW.gif

Hex

Banned
She was called up tho for her looks. She hardly cut promos for the dubstep brothers and she wasn't a very good wrestler either. She's made the most of her opportunities, and I'm not mad at her for that.
I thought it was foolproof for them to book Bayley as someone kids, particularly little girls could rally behind as they've never really had someone like that in the women's division, and they just royally fucked it up beyond anyone's imagination. Vince never bought in, and was never going to buy in. HEY PAL, PUSH SOMEONE THOSE HORNY TEENS WANNA FUCK, THEY'RE LEAVING OUR PROGRAMMING IN DROVES.

It is pretty damned sexist on a pathetic level to say that she is only where she is because she is hot.
As many have said, out of all of the call ups from NXT she has shown the most progress on the mic and in the ring, and how she carries herself.

Mustafa is busy losing to Gulak lol.

Hence I mentioned two people. I honestly think his match against Neville was the most interesting heel/face dynamic the WWE has seen since Bryan. Neville was clearly better than him in every way but the kid had heart and had you believed he could do it.

Recall

Miz v Ambrose was good
Cage match was good

Both women matches were poor.

Submission match is ok.

Finishes are odd tonight though.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
How can they put this ref in a submission match? His counting is hilarious.

Top Bottom