• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Extreme Rules '17 |OT| Broken Tables, Broken Dreams, No Broken Hardyz :(

UberTag

The weird thing about this match is I don't see anyone that should seriously beat Brock in the Universal Champioship Match.
Roman's in the match. He just isn't seriously beating Brock, being made to look strong and having his arm raised as a conquering hero until PartTimerMania.

When you already have Seth Rollins doing phoenix splashes and AJ doing 450s, what exactly could these guys do to set themselves apart.

One of the strengths of the tournament was it shown how these guys could work without high flying. The issue is that they can't do anything at all on the main roster. If Dunne and Bate had a match on RAW tomorrow it would be 4 minutes of rest hold and either a Tyler Driver or Dunne pulling the tights.

I'm predicting Seth or 2nd choice, Bray, to win this.

No way they'll put Finn vs. Brock so sudden. Samoa Joe hasn't been booked enough to be relevant to face Brock...a feud like that shouldn't be wasted so soon. And of course, they are saving Roman vs. Brock for Wrestlemania.

Zabka

I hate having announcers be the mouthpieces for wrestlers. They've got nothing but time to fill and the dude can talk. Just show him saying it earlier in the night.

Remember when Bray switched up his gimmick a little despite not needing to and wore the apron the first time in NXT along with the mask and became the eater of worlds on NXT and it was pretty cool?

Podge293

UUDD made me a fan of Seth, so I'm cautiously hoping that he wins. Mainly want to see Joey Samoey or The Big Dog take it, though.

I wanna say Kane vs. MVP, but there may have been one more after that.

Doubt you'll see my edit but seems kane Wyatt had a great ring of fire match. Basically an inferno without the setting someone on fire.

The start of joes theme is terrible I think. Like it when he's actually walking tho

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Gets no demon lol

Guessing they're saving it for the Bray match he is probably getting at SummerSlam.

Top Bottom