• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Extreme Rules '17 |OT| Broken Tables, Broken Dreams, No Broken Hardyz :(

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Doubt you'll see my edit but seems kane Wyatt had a great ring of fire match. Basically an inferno without the setting someone on fire.

The start of joes theme is terrible I think. Like it when he's actually walking tho

I still miss his terrible scooby doo villain theme he used to have in NXT.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Still no demon, glad they are not over-using it like people though when he did it on his second Raw.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
That chick in the crowd looked impressed by Finn's body fat percentage

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I'm ok with Finn or Joe winning this.. it'll probably be Roman.

Roman has 0% chance to win, we already know Roman v Brock is the Wrestlemania main event so they wont do it before.

Are they even doing the Demon thing with Finn? Can't recall the commentary folks ever mentioning it once ever since he came back.

Either the gimmick has been dropped or WWE is saving it for a special match where Finn will go over automatically.

GunBR

JFeU6be.gif

UberTag

I despise how Cole cuts wrestlers' promos for them now. Let the damn talent cut their own damn promos for fuck sakes.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Finn so small I literally couldn't find him in the ring because he was standing behind Bray

Top Bottom