• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Fastlane 2016 |OT| Roundabout to Wrestlemania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I like how they keep talking about Ambrose and Reigns being brothers when Reigns is just as related to Ambrose as he is to the Rock.

Covfan

Who did he say was his inspiration?
03(923).jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Renee thinks her boyfriend will win I'm shocked

Angry Grimace

Hey when you've been through the shit Reigns & Ambrose have been through, you're pretty much brothers.

I just think its funny they've pretended that Reigns is related to the Rock in real life, when his relationship to the Rock is just as kayfabe as the one with Dean.

Menome

I keep thinking that the Vincent J. McMahon Award is limited to a run of 500 and can be yours with free shipping if you phone now.

Mahonay

Banned
Really hope you are right on this theory.

Btw, I dont get why ADR is loosing, he could be a main-eventer if booked right.
ADR has been given dreadful booking since he's returned and his energy is not there like it was while he was away from WWE. Crowd doesn't care a lot about him either.

People are getting really into Kalisto right now and he has the potential to be the Hispanic superstar they've been desperate for after losing Rey.

The right guy is winning the feud.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
We can still hope Roman is the guy turning tonight right? Makes no sense to turn Dean when he is the most over babyface in the company right? Or is that exactly why they are turning him?

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
ADR has been given dreadful booking since he's returned and his energy is not there like it was while he was away from WWE. Crowd doesn't care a lot about him either.

People are getting really into Kalisto right now and he has the potential to be the Hispanic superstar they've been desperate for after losing Rey.

The right guy is winning the feud.

Maybe so. At least we agree that ADR is getting booked terribly.

Angry Grimace

I wonder if they're saving the Wyatt family thing for a piss break or just starting with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom