• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Fastlane 2016 |OT| Roundabout to Wrestlemania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that Italian look in her face that I like

46789_CCM_8x10_EvaMaria-CR.jpg

Butter face imo.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I like how JBL just needs to make sure we know all women are bitches

Gurrry

i swear to god, that one dude with the long ass hair thats in the front row on the hard camera is at every single wwe event.

he is either a rich dude who is a mega fan or he is a wwe plant

shwimpy

i swear to god, that one dude with the long ass hair thats in the front row on the hard camera is at every single wwe event.

His mom, who is at every event with him is probably rich as fuck.

Downhome

Wow, the stream is horrible tonight. It has froze half a dozen times already leading me to have to completely restart it, and when it has been working the quality is piss poor and consistently pixelated. Ugh.

Sou Da

Is Becky's thing honestly supposed to be Steampunk? I've never heard this mentioned but it's always there in her outfit.

Mahonay

Banned

He looks like a young Weird Al.
Wow, the stream is horrible tonight. It has froze half a dozen times already leading me to have to completely restart it, and when it has been working the quality is piss poor and consistently pixelated. Ugh.
No it's been bad, not just you.

ElRenoRaven

Yeah, Im just joking. She is over with me because she is unique and good in the ring.

For me it was those but I'm not gonna lie from moment one I thought she was hot as hell. Then she spoke and only got hotter. The being a good worker and unique are all bonuses.

iMax

Same. It was fine during the pre-show. Carny Vince isn't paying for high capacity CDNs again.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Is Becky's thing honestly supposed to be Steampunk? I've never heard this mentioned but it's always there in her outfit.

Her thing is supposed to be being a dork

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Divas Talk too much needs to be a part on botchmania lol

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
What are the odds that the reason Tamina has a job is because she knows some dirty secrets about the Snuka murder?

Ive never considered it, but yeah, sounds plausible.

For me it was those but I'm not gonna lie from moment one I thought she was hot as hell. Then she spoke and only got hotter. The being a good worker and unique are all bonuses.

Haha, of course this is a HUGE plus as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom