• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Fastlane 2016 |OT| Roundabout to Wrestlemania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khrno

I thought Edge and Christian and the New Day was coming on early? Last-minute change of plans?

They don't want the PPV to end with all the booing for Roman, so now Edge is in the main event and he's going over the New Day, best thing ever.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Wyatt Family coming out first, a chance of them loosing? Anyways, definitely agree that we need Sister Abigail in the Divas-division soon.

Jopie

Bray could of been something special

Rewatched the Wrestlemania XXX match today. One of my favorite matches ever. Sucks to see what he has become, and that he will soon be second fiddle in his own group to a dude who has nothing other than being big.

DMczaf

A weightlifting belt with that attire, really?

92.jpg

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
JBL: "We've been wondering if anyone has the power to stop the Wyatts."
My wife: "The writers have done a pretty good job of that."

Sums it up perfectly. I used to really like Bray Wyatt, but now I just find them annoying as hell, since their writing is so bad all the time.

Mahonay

Banned
Big Show is like watching paint dry in the ring, but he's ridiculously good whenever he guest commentates matches.

My current WWE dream commentary team:
Ranallo, Big Show, and Graves

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So the question is not "will this be the worst match of the night" because we know that.

The real question is "how could this NOT be the worst match of the night?"

....and GO

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm still sad about the fact they cut off the Jolly Director of Operations Kane angle so quick

Hex

Banned
It strikes me as disturbing that i'm more irritated at having to sit through Ryback than I am Big Show or any other of these clods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom