• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Fastlane 2016 |OT| Roundabout to Wrestlemania

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-125zpy7.gif

tumblr_n8da54GYKp1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
I cant help but like big show now ever since he had that podcast with austin, such a man with a sad story throughout his life

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Cole should mention Stro Man's proficiency with rest holds because that's all he can do

Doesn't Vince realize what the audience wants is the average ordinary everyday guy doing well, and maybe a handful of larger than life guys doing things?

This constant talk of Strowman is tiring. There was more talent in Droz's puke than anything Strowman can do.

the way the WWE has failed in booking the Wyatt's as monsters has been surprising since it's something they are normally pretty good at. Back in the day with Yokozuna, they started him off at the bottom of the ladder, crushing guys on his way up, making fans wonder "Many what's gonna happen when he faces the champ?!?!" With the Wyatt's, this feud with the "Titans" is something they should have done 2 years ago. It has no impact now that Bray has feuded with and lost to every major name on the fucking roster.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
STFU Big Slow, holy shit, trying to earn that paycheck

Forcing the crowd to get involved

He's like Jeb!, "Please Clap"

Jopie

The best part about this match is that it means that Kane, Big Show, Ryback, and Strowman are not in individual matches. Gets them all out of the way at once.

ElRenoRaven

I cant help but like big show now ever since he had that podcast with austin, such a man with a sad story throughout his life

He really is a good guy. He's always been a guy that will do whatever the bosses want and does what he does just because of how much he loves his job. There was a great interview thing done with him years ago where they talked to him and showed the bus he travels on etc. It was really enlightening.

Mushbert

Neo Member
Dang, that Evil Ways song has been moving up on wrestling companies.
Started in TNA as AJ's theme, then Lucha Underground used it for a video package (Season 1, with Konnan) and finally made its way to WWE. Amazing.

Fox318

Doesn't Vince realize what the audience wants is the average ordinary everyday guy doing well, and maybe a handful of larger than life guys doing things?

This constant talk of Strowman is tiring. There was more talent in Droz's puke than anything Strowman can do.

Big guys can be fine but they need to be able to move and work.

I'm sure Luke Harper and Ryback could work a better match as a singles but a 50 year old Big Show, Kane, Rowan, and Bruan aren't going to win any awards

the way the WWE has failed in booking the Wyatt's as monsters has been surprising since it's something they are normally pretty good at. Back in the day with Yokozuna, they started him off at the bottom of the ladder, crushing guys on his way up, making fans wonder "Many what's gonna happen when he faces the champ?!?!" With the Wyatt's, this feud with the "Titans" is something they should have done 2 years ago. It has no impact now that Bray has feuded with and lost to every major name on the fucking roster.

He lost to Kane 3 months ago

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Is this just a test match for Strowman to learn how to sell?

UberTag

Why in the blue hell is JBL making a Walking Dead reference at 8:59pm?
I mean, really? You want people to change channels that badly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom