• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Fastlane 2016 |OT| Roundabout to Wrestlemania

Status
Not open for further replies.
You be the judge.

ds0jRGn.gif

Well I dont know, Ryback doesnt really set him up like he usually does to a person.

But Im no expert

Big One

Banned
I will say AJ Styles does a fantastic job covering these botches by turning it into a different move or spot. Wish more guys would figure this out.

RBH

AJ hasn't had much luck with that springboard reverse DDT so far in the WWE. Hasn't been able to get much jump with it.

Although Jericho covered for it as nicely as possible.

krae_man

AJ hasn't had much luck with that springboard reverse DDT so far in the WWE. Hasn't been able to get much jump with it.

By hitting a Russian Leg Sweep yet somehow being the one hurt?

justjim89

This match is like watching your perpetually single creepy uncle fight your homophobic redneck assistant high school football coach cousin fight at Thanksgiving.

Sanjuro

Styles looks pretty bad here, but Jericho is keeping him alive. I hope some of the other guys can balance him out as well...if he sticks around.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Is it just me or has there been surprisingly many botches here? Both their previous matches was much better imo.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

He actually mentioned the ropes were a different level of tightness than they were elsewhere.

Big One

Banned
Styles looks pretty bad here, but Jericho is keeping him alive. I hope some of the other guys can balance him out as well...if he sticks around.
All of the botches have been on Jericho's end mostly, lol. He's like not taking the moves correctly (probably due to unfamiliarity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom