• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Fastlane 2016 |OT| Roundabout to Wrestlemania

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

The more I think about it....they gotta build up his submission more than his Styles Clash. It's his only finisher that he can do on everyone big or small.

Razorskin

----- ------
NOPE.

THAT'S NOT HOW YOU BUILD THE CLASH.

uyr6QB5.png

Pavaloo

It was Jericho kicking out of the clash tho, he has pedigree.

Gotta say I really appreciate the way Jericho cn work a reaction for the tapout. He'll wait and build it proper

Caderfix

Jericho kicked after the Styles Clash just to immediately tap out.

Nice job, WWE, you just buried the most feared finisher in Pro Wrestling.

Kusagari

Honestly, I think they're going to make the Styles Clash a move he rarely hits because of how hard it will be to get on the taller wrestlers.

Calf Crusher is going to be his real finisher.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Jericho kicked after the Styles Clash just to immediately tap out.

Nice job, WWE, you just buried the most feared finisher in Pro Wrestling.

I don't think they want him doing the Clash much due to the fear of injuries

Kuroyume

Banned
I enjoyed the match despite pacing being all over the place. Hopefully the last of AJ vs Jericho though. Was hoping he would debut the spiral tap.

DMczaf

Everyone shitting on the botches, but that crowd was hot as fuck for the ending sequence and the post-match stuff.

Jericho did his job. He got AJ even more over after their program.

Karsha

They just don't want AJ to use the SC as a finisher, its simple. They consider it too risky so he can use it with Jericho but they want to build that submission move as his real finisher

justjim89

Maybe... just maybe... they don't want AJ to use the clash regularly? So it can't be his regular finish? No harm in Y2J kicking out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom