• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Great American Bullshit - Here Comes The Pain :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.
JBL wins WWE title...

go ahead, break something...

results;

John Cena(C) d. Booker T, Rene Dupree & Rob Van Dam

Luther Raines d. Charlie Haas

Rey Mysterio d. Chavo Guerrero [AWESOME MATCH]

Kenzo Suzuki d. Mr.Ass

Sable d. Torrie (even tho her shoulders weren't down)

Mordecai d. Sparky Plugg

Justin 'Hawk' Bradshaw(C) d. Eddie Guerrero

horrible PPV... i almost don't want to watch the UT scene

seriously, if there ever was a time to make me quit watching wrestling... this would be it... but i'm not gonna kid myself... i know i'll still watch it, i have been watching wrestling for as far back as i can remember...

0743466330.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Ninja Scooter said:
Bradshaw, the fucking ACOLYTE, is the world champion now? CHAMPION of ALL of wrestling? Wow, wwe has gone to shit.

No, he is the champ of Smackdown. The Junior Varsity. Benoit is the true champion.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Don't get me started on JBL as champ. Vince's cluelessness knows no bounds. Give Heyman the book already.

Um, does anyone know how to use Streambox to capture/watch these RealPlayer files without installing RealPlayer itself?

pops619

I didn't think Smackdown could get any worse... but it did. Oh well, I guess I'll just continue to not watch it. This whole Paul Bearer thing is insulting. They just MURDERED him. Come on, at least try to make this stuff somewhat believable.

Bowser

*shakes head*

Vince is scraping the bottom of the barrel now...

In an effort to prevent another case of ending the push of a wrestler believed to have tons of potential, WWE has new plans for Garrison Cade.

Cade, currently a RAW wrestler, will portray a character that imitates Shawn Michaels. Set to be called "H.B. Cade," the new character will get wrestling gear similar to that of HBK.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/articles/90404212.php (WARNING, DO NOT CLICK LINK WITHOUT A POP-UP BLOCKER)

Neo_ZX

I can't think of a worse wrestler to get the strap. I mean first JBL goes nazi and this is how they reward him eh? Guess that whole thing was just a publicity stunt.

Lemonz

In an effort to prevent another case of ending the push of a wrestler believed to have tons of potential, WWE has new plans for Garrison Cade.

Cade, currently a RAW wrestler, will portray a character that imitates Shawn Michaels. Set to be called "H.B. Cade," the new character will get wrestling gear similar to that of HBK.

I guess those rumours of certain wrestlers giving head to get ahead are true.

This would only be good if Cade was a Satanist or something

I didnt watch it last night, but will be watching it on the replay tomorrow..

i know alot of you hated bad blood, and ithought it was disappointing.. however, i ended up watching it 2-3 more times, and it grew on me.. the last match between HHH/HBK I thought was amazing,and the eugene match was hilarious..

Great american bash was worse than bad blood?

Mind you, I like the Bradshaw character and angle he is working on...

pops619

The Cade thing does sort of make sense since Michaels trained Cade. Make no mistake, Cade is one of the most bland and boring wrestlers in the WWE. I'll be surprised if he can pull this off. At least they're trying to give him some sort of character I guess. I'll take this over pregnancy and murder angles any day.

FightyF

Banned
LuckyBrand: I think the Bradshaw angle is the best you can do with him. I think it fits him, and he performs it well.

BUT...I don't think he should be considered a top-draw. Like the Million Dollar Man, he could be a well-known wrestler, hated by many, who doesn't have to be in every main event.

Rather than posting another thread, I'll just post this in here... :D The latest news regarding Norman Smiley is that the WWE was impressed with his dark matches on RAW and Smackdown! (on smackdown he beat someone by chokeout! Haha) So the WWE plans to give him "tryouts". I have no idea what that entails, maybe some of you more knowledgable wrestling fans can clear that up for me. I just hope that they sign him! In the last Smiley interview I've read, he plans to retire within the next 5 years, and he hoped at that time that he would be signed on the WWE and he can retire there.

Norman Smiley is the funniest thing in the world, and I've never even seen him wrestle, as I never watched WCW. I'm just going off pictures.

He could revolutionize the industry as we know it.

Mike Works said:
Norman Smiley is the funniest thing in the world, and I've never even seen him wrestle, as I never watched WCW. I'm just going off pictures.

He could revolutionize the industry as we know it.

In the last weeks of WCW, he had pride is wearing a TIN FOIL BELT he stole from some kid's backyard wrestling "fed." And if you hate the Norman Wiggle, you are not human!

Pimpwerx

I will admit. I HATED Normal Smiley and his gay ass "big wiggle" for the first few months he was on WCW. But he grew on me. The same thing with The Cat's character. That one started off sucking, but eventually became good with a push too. If they don't sign Smiley, it would be a shame. He's entertaining in and out of the ring. Certainly a million times better than JBL and the rest of the douchebags who keep getting recycled through the system. PEACE.

wow, you guys are harsh!

i thought the great american bash rocked!

I liked basically every match except for the chavo one.. the JBL/Eddie match was awesome, the undertake match was great.. the cena/RVD/booker T/rene match was great..

overall i loved it... much better than bad blood, though none of the matches were as good as the HHH/HBK match, the overall program was much better.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
So you liked the diva match too? You liked the Billy Gunn match? Funny that most people are saying that the chavo match was the best on the card.

I liked basically every match except for the chavo one..
up until you said this, i thought you were serious... but the obvious dislike of the best match, and arguably the only good match, indicates to me that you were making a joke post...

no serously, i have never gotten into the whole chavo storyline/matches..

the billy gun match i did like, as i have been a fan of his and his hilarious theme song for years now..

the diva match is what it is, nothing amazing.. i'd put it on par wtih the chavo match..

i cant find the other matches good? thats against the law huh.

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
The Faceless Master said:
up until you said this, i thought you were serious... but the obvious dislike of the best match, and arguably the only good match, indicates to me that you were making a joke post...

That's what I was hoping as well. Shit, aside from the Chavo/Rey match, I thought every match was just completely awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom