• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Great Balls of Fire |OT| Missing Championship Found Safe After Three Month Search

Alucard

Banned
Save us, Brock and Samoa Joe.

Can't believe I thought this PPV was going to be worth watching. :-/ WWE is so milketoast. The Strowman/Roman match was pretty good, but the ending was total shit....aftermath was interesting at least.

I know everyone keeps going "but Roman is a face!" and "why would I cheer Roman for this?!".
Did you all forget the whole build of Braun attempted murder Strowman? this is how it should be, Roman driven to the same depths of madness to compete.

The only way this feud can escalate again is if someone gets murdered for real.

Roman's bulletproof vest finally gonna get some appropriate use.

Say what you want..... but you can't fake impact. If Braun was actually in there... he took a fucking shot. Hell... it toook a lot out of Roman.

The scene with the running in reverse ambulance had like 15 different camera angle shots.

Pretty sure this was staged without Braun inside.

BroBot

keSUwS6.png

That man has seen some things

Syder

Wow, only one match has sucked so no. This is probably the best one of the year so far.
Matches have been fine. Storylines have been boring, I don't care to see Dean/Miz for the 50th time, Seth fail to sell his knee against Bray Jobbatt and the Women's division is trash.

Maddocks

They built this match up like a fight, a prize fight. So if it goes 10 minutes, I would be happy because they built it like a brawl and not a wrestling match.

Joe v Brock is hype.

Alucard

Banned
I think I might just be put off by the WWE's production overall. Their commentary is pretty boring, and that hurts a lot for me.

All that said, I'm hyped for this match.

I really hope this at least last as long as Brock and Goldberg's Wrestlemania match.

I don't want to see Joe get dominated in a short amount of time.

Top Bottom