• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Great Balls of Fire |OT| Missing Championship Found Safe After Three Month Search

LycanXIII

d73bvsI.jpg

He didn’t lie.

Braun got out.

GunBR

Both Bayley and Sasha are terrible at mic, that's one of the reasons why Charlotte was in the main event of women's division for over a year and now Alexa will do the same
And Bliss is not great at the ring, but it's not like she's at Nia or Carmella level, c'mon

We're getting Bray vs Finn I think. That tease happened for a reason. A feud with Bray and his creepy cult stuff seems perfect to get Finn to bring the Demon out.
I really hope so
This Bray vs Seth feud made both guys look bad

Maybe Rollins could fight against Miz for the IC belt because...why not?

Oh, we're still pretending anybody on the roster outside of Cena or Miz are actually good on the mic by any other standards outside of the past few years. I mean, people are freaking out over Enzo giving a standard babyface promo anybody at Nitro or RAW in 1996 could've given in their sleep.

All righty then.

gaiadyne

Oh, we're still pretending anybody on the roster outside of Cena or Miz are actually good on the mic by any other standards outside of the past few years. I mean, people are freaking out over Enzo giving a standard babyface promo anybody at Nitro or RAW in 1996 could've given in their sleep.

All righty then.

Yeah Enzo's promos didn't work for me at all because I knew he wouldn't be able to back up his words

Theres betting in wrestling, right? Is there money to be made there when you know what the two higher ups think about the talent at all times?

There was a few months a few years ago when betting on wwe was new where it was easy money.

Now the odds are such it really isn't worth it unless a genuinely unexpected thing happens.

Both Bayley and Sasha are terrible at mic, that's one of the reasons why Charlotte was in the main event of women's division for over a year and now Alexa will do the same
And Bliss is not great at the ring, but it's not like she's at Nia or Carmella level, c'mon

So, Charlotte yelling in a mic is clearly better than Sasha's mic skills?

Charlotte is far better than a lot of the women on the mic. I'm always surprised at how many people were shitting on her mic skills. She's far better as heel though.

Raw64life

Sasha is way better at promos than Charlotte. Charlotte's promo style of yelling every line at the top of her lungs is awful. For every decent promo she's cut there's 10 bad ones. Sasha at least attempts to make it seem like the words coming out of her mouth are her own.

There was a few months a few years ago when betting on wwe was new where it was easy money.

Now the odds are such it really isn't worth it unless a genuinely unexpected thing happens.

Betting odds had Alexa Bliss heavily favored to win (Alexa Bliss -1,050 Sasha Banks +550) and then changed drastically (Alexa Bliss +1,350 Sasha Banks -3,250) literally an hour before their match took place.

One of the many reasons it's dumb to consider betting odds spoilers. But there's clearly someone very high up in WWE that has to be making a killing off of these sites. Have to figure not too many people were made aware of such a last second change.

Can't get over how good Strowman is right now. The pop we he attacks Reigns out of nowhere could be massive. Has the potential to be a legit superstar.

All righty then.
Ehhhh you forgetting 1 dude

Kevin Owens baby he's these reason I got back into watching wrestling

Brock's contribution to the match: German suplexes and an F5. It's like every Brock match over the last few years.
Brock needs to just fuck off and retire at this point. He adds no buys, he pops no ratings on Raw, he puts no one over. Just a sweaty lazy fuck that stopped giving a shit three years ago.
Brock bumped and sold like crazy for Joe, which got him over as fuck and made him look like a killer, after floundering for ages since his main roster debut. But sure, let's just whine about Brock's move variety.
rAFassC.gif

8ypIMvf.gif

Marvel

could never
Short but good match by Bork and Joe, won't lie wanted Joe to win but damn I didn't feel cheated at all.

Huge fan of Braun now these days, such a cool dude lol very pleased he won. Roman diving into the ambulance is gif gold lol

Billfisto

Sasha is way better at promos than Charlotte. Charlotte's promo style of yelling every line at the top of her lungs is awful. For every decent promo she's cut there's 10 bad ones. Sasha at least attempts to make it seem like the words coming out of her mouth are her own.

Yeah, I never understand people saying Charlotte's good on the mic. Nothing but weird, monotone, halting yelling with gaps between each sentence. No variety or nuance or anything, and no real examples of thinking on her feet.

Top Bottom