• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Money in the Bank '17 |OT| It's A New Day!(One) Yes It Is!(H)

I'm still pissed with what happened at the start of the night so that didn't really go over well with me... Though I suppose keeping women inferior to men is the name of the game tonight. "Boo this guy because he took his wife's surname!" Even our heel commentator will be again it!

I mean even here people are saying taking her name is burial...

What a culture

Bgq2ZY.gif

LET'S GET IT

HeavenlyE

No matter how much theatrics they're putting around Jinder to make him look legit they don't actually trust him to main event

I don't think he's even ever opened or main evented a smackdown since winning the title

somedevil

Meltzer review of Lana vs Naomi:

This wan't much. The match wasn't much but. Lana did a lot of offense early which was fine but her selling was green. Then Carmella came out to cash in, teased it but then backed off. Lana kicked out of the rear view. Lana went for a second sit out spinebuster but Naomi turned it into her submission move and Lana tapped out. They tried to put over that Lana had an incredible peformance. I mean, if you expected her to be terrible, she wasn't at all.

So he going to rate it higher than bayley vs alexa kendo match.

cordy

Banned
No matter how much theatrics they're putting around Jinder to make him look legit they don't trust him to main event

I don't think he's even ever opened or main evented a smackdown since winning the title

Sounds like what happened to Punk when he was WWE Champion before he turned heel. He was always placed behind Cena, Rock and others.

I mean even here people are saying taking her name is burial...

What a culture

I don't think it's a burial in real life. But I think it's a burial in terms of what WWE thinks of him, because every where they've went they have been Mike Bennett and Maria Kanellis-Bennett. Now they come to WWE and the "Bennett" is completely removed.

No matter how much theatrics they're putting around Jinder to make him look legit they don't actually trust him to main event

6 man where he pinned Randy right before Backlash

I don't think it's a burial in real life. But I think it's a burial in terms of what WWE thinks of him, because every where they've went they have been Mike Bennett and Maria Kanellis-Bennett. Now they come to WWE and the "Bennett" is completely removed.

Still.

Fitts

So I haven't been watching much... Jinder is heel because he's from India? This is some of the dumbest "evil foreigner" shit I've ever seen.

Should've just made him a cocky asshole and not focus on his nationality whatsoever.

GunBR

So I haven't been watching much... Jinder is heel because he's from India? This is some of the dumbest "evil foreigner" shit I've ever seen.

Should've just made him a cocky asshole and not focus on his nationality whatsoever.
Kevin Owens is canadian and he's an evil foreigner at the moment

Top Bottom