• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Money in the Bank '17 |OT| It's A New Day!(One) Yes It Is!(H)

Anth0ny

ZAYN, UNPHASED BY THE DOMINION SHOW LAST WEEK, WANTS TO PROVE THAT HE TOO CAN END HIS, AND HIS OPPONENTS, LIFE THROUGH FAKE SPORTS

Toki767

It's really dumb that to the casual viewer, everyone has taken more damage than Nakamura has but everyone else is still in this match.

Fucking hate WWE camera work in matches like this... Zayn working up to climb the ladder and AJ hits the forearm, but you miss the best part of the move, you only see the impact, which just blows.

Wish they just want back to the hard camera.

oh i thought ya'll hate sami

I love Sami, great worker, good moves, knows how to work the crowd. I just don't think his brand of selling works that well in WWE-style. His over-the-top facial animations and selling works incredibly well in the indies and in shows without many cameras. In WWE it just doesn't work as well because it's primarily televised so his pantomiming seems just too animated

Sometimes he has a hard time dropping the el Generico character in a promotion like WWE which doesn't need as much of the over-the-top pantomiming and selling as an indie promotion does

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Having Nakamura not be in the match seems brilliant. Brilliant.

Cairax

Neo Member
It's really dumb that to the casual viewer, everyone has taken more damage than Nakamura has but everyone else is still in this match.

but damage done during an intro, or while a competitor is making their way down the aisle, has historically always been much more devastating.

wTMisVO.png

So just we're clear.

Owens: Gets thrown through a ladder, half dragon suplexed on the apron and gets up

Nak gets a forarm and a few ladder shots and is dead.

Lol and Owens is dead again...

Top Bottom