• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Money in the Bank '17 |OT| It's A New Day!(One) Yes It Is!(H)

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I don't get how Sami and Becky can still be so over whilst Bayley is fully dead.

Jobbing is one thing, Bayley is being booked as someone with a behavioral development problem. If Sami is the WWE's Larry David, then Bayley is WWE's Sheldon. Nobody wants that.

Cept Vince

Sami and Becky can wrestle, Bayley is the worst worker on the roster.

Eh, the last great women's matches in the company were Sasha vs Bayley, I'm not buying it. Especially given Bliss is champ and Nia is still a threat.

Jobbing is one thing, Bayley is being booked as someone with a behavioral development problem. If Sami is the WWE's Larry David, then Bayley is WWE's Sheldon. Nobody wants that.

I guess Sami and Becky still have their integrity in tact so that's fair. Can't believe they had Bayley assault folks from behind then be too scared to use a stick.

When Corbin or Dolph win, I'll make my verdict official. Right now it's merely a prediction:

Once spent $5 on December to Dismember: the DVD. This would be the worst PPV since, and would be bottom 5 all time

So basically gonna quote myself with "is" replacing "would be"

Nakamura just got Sabu'd

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Naks comes back out, gets the surprise win, cashes in on Jinder in the next couple of weeks and we get AJ vs Nakamura at Summerslam.

In my dreams.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Naks comes back out, gets the surprise win, cashes in on Jinder in the next couple of weeks and we get AJ vs Nakamura at Summerslam.

In my dreams.

honestly I say keep them separate until near mania, hint at it and have it slowly build heat. then fully unleash this match in mania season

Bayley has been booked worse then Becky and Sami. Those two lose but usually dirty and also get enough strong moments (or wins in Sami's case like with the Corbin feud) to keep them from being utter losers, Bayley got beat clean twice by Alexa in one of the worst matches of the year, which contained one of the worst segments of the year and was treated as so soft she was afraid to use a kendo stick.

Deep 6 is a really dope move folks.

Bayley has been booked worse then Becky and Sami. Those two lose but usually dirty and also get enough strong moments (or wins in Sami's case like with the Corbin feud) to keep them from being utter losers, Bayley got beat clean twice by Alexa in one of the worst matches of the year, which contained one of the worst segments of the year.

Fair.

Wow Vince really hates this crowd huh. First Women's MITB ending, then a BS count out ending to tag match, then home town hero defeated and now they were robbed of a Nakamura entrance and match. I would be pissed if I was in the crowd.

Bayley has been booked worse then Becky and Sami. Those two lose but usually dirty and also get enough strong moments (or wins in Sami's case like with the Corbin feud) to keep them from being utter losers, Bayley got beat clean twice by Alexa in one of the worst matches of the year, which contained one of the worst segments of the year and was treated as so soft she was afraid to use a kendo stick.

Agred

Top Bottom