• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Money in the Bank 2013 |OT| Return of the Whole Show F'N, RDV

Status
Not open for further replies.

somedevil

Supposed spoiler talk:
If they recognize that Cena's match is not the one they should end the night with in front of a Philly crowd, why would you end the night with Orton winning MITB over RVD, Punk or Bryan?

Well the odds basically says two people have the best chance of winning. One makes sense and one makes none but at least the main event for Summerslam is the same no matter who wins money in the bank.

Ithil

They aren't supposed to either. I don't understand how Cena being the top face is good for the WWE. Bryan, CM Punk, Orton or someone else would be better. When Stonecold and Rock were the Main Event talent they never got the heat Cena gets. And Cena been getting it for years.

Look at Ziggler, he was the face in his match, and he was majorly over. Work on getting them over with the casual crowd, which is easy, since the hardcore crowd already loves them.

Not even all the casuals like Cena, plenty hate his guts. None of the hardcores like him.
Terrible for a "top face".

well, here's my bathroom break.

speaking of, is the MITB the only other match tonight

my stupid ppv on psn keeps going back a few seconds. I must be like a minute behind now

I hate when cena does the stare into the crowd as if they are chanting when they are not, then the stare down.

doofus

Dinokill

I know what is going to happen.

Mark Henry Wins
Cena replaces Kane in the MiTB
Cena wins the MiTB
Cena cashes in after
Cena wins the title back

Maddocks

20 minutes of mark doing what he does....then 4 minutes of cena hulking out and lifting mark....wins....give the belt to mark. After ruining ziggy, make someone happy at least.

Ithil

Cena once AA'd the Big Show while Edge was on Big Show's shoulders. That should have been the permanent end of all "Can Cena lift him?" stories.

ecurbj

I love how Cenis all of sudden is weak and it's the start of the match and then 5 minutes later he has this boost of energy. NO! NO!

Kaladin

Now I'm seeing why they're ending with MITB. This match is in Mark Henry's pace, which is slow and punishing, not something you want to follow MITB with.

Look at Ziggler, he was the face in his match, and he was majorly over. Work on getting them over with the casual crowd, which is easy, since the hardcore crowd already loves them.

Not even all the casuals like Cena, plenty hate his guts. None of the hardcores like him.

And thats why its great for the bottom line.

King326

Cena once AA'd the Big Show while Edge was on Big Show's shoulders. That should have been the permanent end of all "Can Cena lift him?" stories.
Edge was on there for a second (botched). It was impressive but would have been a higjlight reel if edge didn't fall off. Cena is strong no doubt but henry > cena in true strength.

charsace

Yep. I really can't see how he is good for the company as the top face. They tried to put him with Ryback and he still got booed. Now they put him with Henry and still he gets booed and Henry gets cheers. Cena is the main reason why the WWE isn't as big as it was when Stonecold and The Rock were the faces of the company. Cena to me is a transitional guy who they have kept in the top spot too long. WWE should have been trying other guys in top spot until they found some one on the level of Hogan, Stonecold and The Rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom