• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Money in the Bank 2013 |OT| Return of the Whole Show F'N, RDV

Status
Not open for further replies.

krae_man

Cena isn't in the main event? Is HHH replacing Kane or something?

What about if Brock Lesner screws Punk and Randy Orton is the next Paul Hayman Guy?

ecurbj

I wish I screwed Ziggler.
dolph-ziggler-flipper-650x369.jpg

I'm quite surprised they are doing this match now. I guess they are saying the part 2 MiTB last because of RVD.

tm24

Dont worry guys, Cena will come out to congratulate the MITB winner and the PPV will end with Cena's music like God intended

WHOA!
Step up, ready!
Yessir!!!

Somebody gonna get they ass kicked,
Somebody gonna get their wig split,
Somebody gonna get they ass kicked,
Somebody gonna get their wig split,

Beat 'em up, beat 'em up, break his neck, break his neck,

Ithil

Supposed spoiler talk:
If they recognize that Cena's match is not the one they should end the night with in front of a Philly crowd, why would you end the night with Orton winning MITB over RVD, Punk or Bryan?

I've been told you can't spoil a live (scripted) event. :/

Of course you can. There are those that live their lives looking at internet news sites and dirt sheets to know all the ins and outs, and there are those that don't care for all that rubbish and try to enjoy the few surprises that are on offer.

All it takes is for one of the internet dirt sheet people to giveaway stuff to spoil the surprise for those who don't want to know what's going to happen.

No different to spoiling a TV show season finale in a TV thread. Sure this might be a 'Live Event', but lets not kid ourselves here most of us are aware this is all pre-determined. It's the drama and action we watch it - and the rare surprise.

I just wish mods would take a similar stance and warn people going around throwing unmarked spoilers/potential spoilers around.

charsace

Wow. The crowd loves Mark Henry!

I can only imagine what Philly will do when Cenis comes out.

They aren't supposed to either. I don't understand how Cena being the top face is good for the WWE. Bryan, CM Punk, Orton or someone else would be better. When Stonecold and Rock were the Main Event talent they never got the heat Cena gets. And Cena been getting it for years.

dream

Supposed spoiler talk:
If they recognize that Cena's match is not the one they should end the night with in front of a Philly crowd, why would you end the night with Orton winning MITB over RVD, Punk or Bryan?

Because RKO rules, and Philly loves him.

charsace

lol jesus christ. Bryan wins the WWE belt and gets to run with it he will take Cena's spot at the top. There's a reason why they turn everyone that Cena feuds with into a heel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom