• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Payback 2000 |OT| Featuring The Hardy Boyz and Papa Roach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'd fear the "hometown loss" thing Vince loves so much but I think they want to do the Sasha Banks heel turn more than they want to continue on with Alexa as champ.

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fgallery%2Fwind-socks%2Fwind-sock-dance-move.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
remember murphy and blake

triple h doesn't

Alexa and Murphy are engaged, so I'm sure he does.

I still think Sasha turning due to Bayley losing the title is a great story option though.

If they want to do 2 stories it would be fine, but I think a Sasha/Bayley angle really should have the title involved. There has to be a good reason for Sasha to turn heel when she's one of their biggest Good Guy Promo people (e.g. Make a Wish, Anti-Smoking, etc. stuff)

I may have gushed over Alexa over the course of this match but she really is holding her own, as in portraying as the heel. A much better job than Charlotte did in her matches vs. Bayley.

I guess it helps that the crowd is pro-Bayley.

Bayley's a moron. Why do that instead of pushing Alexa off the apron for the countout? Sure it would've ended the match but man that is so dumb logic.

Angry Grimace

I mean, Bliss isn't a great worker but she's AJ Styles compared to the average "Diva" they employed in the last decade.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
I went into this very pro-Bayley, but Bliss have been amazing so far while Bayley have been pretty boring imo.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I mean, Bliss isn't a great worker but she's AJ Styles compared to the average "Diva" they employed in the last decade.

Too true. She could really stand to work stiffer, but she's definitely not as bad as peak Diva.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Fine match, this ppv has been great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom