• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Payback 2000 |OT| Featuring The Hardy Boyz and Papa Roach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
YES QUEEN

I love that fucking belt pose

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I AM FUCKAN MARKAN OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Bayley's best main roster match?

I mean, I don't know, but it was 100% Bliss's best main roster match.

Bliss's ceiling on the main roster has been dramatically higher than I would have thought coming out of NXT.

Alexa getting that push to the moon, I should be sad that Bayley lost but the botching of her initial win still sticks in my mind, hopefully reign 2 will have a stronger start if there is one.

As an aside, I really dig what a solid bunch of characters make up the current womens division.

Hopefully with Bayley losing the title, they can reboot Bayley into something much better than the build she had up 'til now.

Raw64life

On this episode of betting odds are not spoilers:

Bayley is -4500 over Alexa Bliss

Match was better than I expected, Bliss kept the botching to a minimum. Still not a fan of making bad women's wrestlers champions during a "women's revolution".

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Im not sure if im ready for this level of carny bullshit thats coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom