• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Royal Rumble '17 |OT| Follow The Buzzers

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Way to get pop for Roman: Have him pull out a table

Way to get heat for KO: have him put the table away

The crowd's love of tables overcomes all smarkiness.

styl3s

My WWE network is being fucking awful tonight. Lagging and constantly freezing and going into shit quality. Fantastic.
If you don't mind a 10-30 second delay just hit that 10 second back button a few times that always fixes it for me.

It's actually working for me fine tonight which is the first time in months but im sure once the rumble starts or the AJ/Cena match starts it will start acting shitty. I could of swore they are using the same stuff that MLB.TV uses i don't understand how it's so shitty i never have problems streaming 1080/60 on MLB.TV but i get problems streaming fucking 720p here.

Awesome spot, I really want to be looking at some shits in the audience immediately afterwards (this latest fad is far worse than the other "shaky zoomy movement" bollocks that Dunn has been doing).

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
The apron literally says Oldberg

hahahahahaha

Like I said I'm using my PS3 tonight, it's cleared up now but it keeps going back to like sub-720p.

At some point you have to imagine Dunn is just going to have his crowd camera just record shots and try to stick them in live as opposed to just editing it on replays.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The network itself is run by he MLB.tv people not WWE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom