• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Royal Rumble '17 |OT| Follow The Buzzers

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Does a monitor to the ribs even hurt if you're wearing a bullet proof vest?

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
The thing about the long entrance actually can make Undertakers entrance pretty interesting. Will he show up inside the ring? Will he start? Will he end? He definitely cant do the whole "Undertaker entrance" if he is in the middle at least.

81d2abe72018f1544b7e7e63d9ebd2da.jpg

Dat Gnome ass though.

It makes me so sad what they did to Owens between nxt and now. Dude was a prize fighter and won everything on his own, now he's a coward that relies on his best friend for everything.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
They shouldn't even tease that chair bump. That set up looks dangerous as hell.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The venue seems pretty cool for an event like the Rumble

UberTag

It makes me so sad what they did to Owens between nxt and now. Dude was a prize fighter and won everything on his own, now he's a coward that relies on his best friend for everything.
The difference between being booked by Ryan Ward and being booked by Ed Koskey.
Ward is great, Koskey sucks. And if Ward got replaced by the Road Dogg this past week, SmackDown is going to suffer.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Its so stupid that the guy setting up a spot always ends up in it himself lol. Watch KO get into his own pyramid - and Roman go through the table.

I was okay with it at first, but at this point it's gotten real stale, especially coming off of what I think was a grade-A feud with Sami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom