• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE SummerSlam 2013 |OT| The Spontaneous Combustion of Bryan Danielson & Cena Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.

strobogo

Banned
I'm nervous and excited. I think the actual match of Daniel/Cena will be great, but I'm worried about the finish. I think anything other than Daniel Bryan winning completely clean either by submission or small package is a big mistake. No interference, no McMahon or HHH shenanigans. If there is a cash in right after, so be it, but I think Daniel Bryan has to win this match clean or it is a waste.

If they couldn't do a 100% clean finish for Cena/Punk, when Punk resigned basically under the guarantee of being the official number 2 guy, I have a hard time believing they'll a clean finish for Daniel Bryan.

Aiii

So not worth it
I still maintain they should have had a better break-up for Dolph and AJ. After all she did he ended up dumping her because she was overprotective and cost him a match.

Should've had a big screwjob moment at least to give the break-up a better motivation from the start.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I don't see how Bryan-Cena can end with Cena winning. Bryan might or might not walk out from the show with the title tonight, but he HAS to beat Cena. Anything else is just throwing this whole feud away.

Aiii

So not worth it
I'm nervous and excited. I think the actual match of Daniel/Cena will be great, but I'm worried about the finish. I think anything other than Daniel Bryan winning completely clean either by submission or small package is a big mistake. No interference, no McMahon or HHH shenanigans. If there is a cash in right after, so be it, but I think Daniel Bryan has to win this match clean or it is a waste.

If they couldn't do a 100% clean finish for Cena/Punk, when Punk resigned basically under the guarantee of being the official number 2 guy, I have a hard time believing they'll a clean finish for Daniel Bryan.

Lets be honest, as long as the match ends with a pinfal or submission we should be happy. In the end beating Cena clean is damn near impossible and doesn't really matter. I hope it happens, but the chances are extremely low so why hope for it, right?

Also, I will tell you now, EXPECT an Orton cash-in and expect it to be succesful. Don't get upset about it. Bryan will get the title no-matter-what, if it's not tonight, it will be no later than WrestleMania. WWE are behind the guy, so relax.

*still expects meltdown from GAF*

I don't see how Bryan-Cena can end with Cena winning. Bryan might or might not walk out from the show with the title tonight, but he HAS to beat Cena. Anything else is just throwing this whole feud away.

Going to be glorious when Bryan taps out to a poorly applied submission.

I love you AJ Lee and Renee Young.

tumblr_mroafgJJNR1qhrn36o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mroafgJJNR1qhrn36o2_1280.jpg

krae_man

Of course the feud is getting thrown away. Who cares about Cena-Bryan when you've got seeds to plant for Vince-HHH at Wrestlemania XXX?

strobogo

Banned
It's a shame the 360 WWE app doesn't show the pre-show, it looks rather shitty on Youtube.

I was thinking it looked really good, just that the colors are a bit overly saturated. I've never watched their pre show online, but I think it looks pretty good.

Aiii

So not worth it
All signs point to Cena needing elbow surgery very soon. So going on it's Orton vs. Bryan regardless of who is champ. I don't see Cena not losing to Bryan.

Aiii

So not worth it
Shawn Michaels is taking this whole Born-Again Christian thing to a whole new level.

Maybe he understood it wrong.

i like this pre-show commentary stuff.

have they been doing this for a while?

Since WrestleMania IIRC. It's pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom